Mike Raisor Buick Cadillac GMC

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• vehicle not in inventory

I CALLED ABOUT A TRUCK THAT WAS LISTED ON CARS.COM THAT WAS SUPPOSEDLY ON THEIR LOT. AFTER THEY CHECKED THEIR INVENTORY I WAS TOLD THAT IT WAS NOT LONGER AT THEIR BUSINESS, BUT THAT THEY COULD GET ONE LIKE IT IF I'D COME IN AND PUT DOWN A DEPOSIT FOR THEM TO OBTRAIN A UNIT FROM ANOTHER DEALERSHIP. I LIVE SOME DISTANCE AWAY (OVER 200 MILES), SO THAT WAS NOT FEASIBLE. THAT WAS ABOUT TWO WEEKS AGO AND THE SAME TRUCK IS STILL, yes still, LISTED ON CARS.COM.

• Very good experience at this dealership

We had a difficult situation during the buying process and dealers Michelle and Neal were extremely understanding and helpful. They resolved the situation in the most favorable for us way and we appreciate their efforts. Great place to buy a car.