Mercedes-Benz of Brooklyn

Friday 6:30am–6:00pm 9:00am–8:00pm
Saturday 7:30am–5:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(718) 258-5100 (718) 258-5100

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Brooklyn from DealerRater.

1.0

The. WORST service department!

Do NOT use this dealership! Their service department is the worst I’ve even encountered. They do not pick up the phone. You get transferred to an reservation desk that takes your info and no one ever calls you back. I was told my Sprinter van needed $3500 in work by the info from the diagnostic tests. Contemporary in NJ told me it didn’t sound like they knew what they were talking about Sinai has the van towed from Brooklyn to NJ but not before in has to pay over $400 for the diagnostic. I asked several times for a copy of the diagnostic but still waiting for it. Lii ok w and behold the issue was a wire to that was loose and draining the battery. Fixing my van in NJ costed me just over $500. Can’t get the service manager to call me back . Left several messages for him but like In said they don’t answer the phone do you have to leave messages. Beware these guys are scam artists!!

Inspection

Inspection was done in a very timely manner. My vehicle was cleaned inside and out. Greatly appreciated. Thank you,

Owner

Short on inventory . However, given the world crises we are in, great service and attention!

4.5

My MB Dealership

Place was clean service was very friendly and fast great job

Health care Essential worker

Buying process was very simple. Sales Representative is very hard working.

Nice dealership

Nice dealership. Salesman Lu Neng provided outstanding service

3.3

Mercedes Benz

Took too long and Im not sure if the problem is fixed

1.0

Overall bad

Contacted this dealership to inquire about a used 2014 CLA. No response for a week. Nothing at all. Sent a follow up email and the morning after they had raised the price on the car by $2000 and then contacted me. If this is how they do business, I’d love to see them be the first dealership to go out of it because of this pandemic. Despicable. Won’t be buying a Mercedes from them anytime soon.

Dealer response

Oscar, I'm very sorry for your experience. Given the current circumstances we are very short staffed and our response time is admittedly poor for which we apologize. Regarding the pricing, your inquiry didn't drive the factor but rather market conditions. You were one of almost 50 people to inquire on the vehicle and supply and demand is how we price our cars. Sometimes they go up, and other times they go down. Also,the e-mail you received wasn't a week later but 3 days later and to be honest, hoping that a small business fails that employs plenty of people because we didn't respond quickly to an internet lead is unnecessary.

Service appointment perfect from start to finish.

Perfect service appointment during quarantine. Thanks.

Service appointment

Good experience. Was placed in a nice 2020 rental vehicle! Nice staff! Good customer service