Mercedes-Benz of Brooklyn

New 888-316-0703 Dealer Website
Used 877-851-3416 Email Dealer
Service 888-890-7771

Average based on 43 reviews.
  • Best dealership in Brooklyn

Buying a new car can be very stressful but Jeanie Giordano made this process as smooth as possible. She will definitely keep a smile on your face and she goes the extra mile to make sure that you are satisfied. I am extremely happy with my choice of the C300.

• Great place to buy/ lease a car!!!

We had such an amazing experience here at Mercedez Benz of Brooklyn! We has an AMAZING sales person names Jason Revere! If you want a good sales guy for your next trip to Mercedez, definitely ask for him! We went to dealerships in jersey, but none helpful as the Brooklyn dealership and Jason, his has been the best sales guy we've had after many trips to other dealers.

• Great service

My experience at Mercedes Benz was exceptional. My salesperson Jason took the time to sit and answer all my questions and explained all of my options.

• Awesome Sales Associate

Jason Revere is awesome! He made my buying process so easy and comfortable. Highly recommend!

• Great Sales staff

The Staff from the Manager Pat Noce to the Sales Person Diana where so nice and help me get out of a problem car and into a new Mercedes

• The Best Car Buying Experience!!!!

I just purchased my first Mercedes Benz at Brooklyn Mercedes Benz. I am not rich so just imagine how nervous I was going inside. My sales professional was Diana Chuisano. She highly recommended by a colleague. From start to finish my experience was stellar. Diana understood what my needs were, and she met them. Even sitting with the Finance Professional Mo was not scary. He gave me the terms made some suggestions, but not once did I feel pressured. He allowed me to make the best decision based on my needs. So today is the big day as a family we pick up my C300. This what makes "America" great the impossible becomes possible. Submitted By: Lisbon Reese

• Excellent service Jeanie Giordano !! A plus

Excellent service by Jeanie Giordano will be back again and I reccommend to all! Great shopping experience

• Jeanie Giordano wonderful !

Great customer service , felt like family from the moment I walked in . Great people person .lovely personality would definitely recommend Her to friends & family

• Wonderful Car buying experience go to Jeanie

I would recommend my friends and family to go Mercedes Benz of Brooklyn. The best car buying experience I ever experienced . I was comfortable and confident about my purchase because of my sales person Jeanie Giordano. I was treated very well. I must say she was very patient until I made up my mind. No pressure! Thank you Jeanie.....

• Jeanie Giordano and MB of Bklyn gets an A

Jeanie has been very informative cooperative and very helpful in satisfying my need in the purchase of my new vehicle.