Mercedes-Benz of Brooklyn

Friday 6:30am–6:00pm 9:00am–8:00pm
Saturday 7:30am–5:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(718) 258-5100 (718) 258-5100

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Brooklyn from DealerRater.

4.0

Driver

Excellent service dept. The lounge has coffee but needs some food to knish on.

service visit

very good service. we were not however told what the repairs made were, in detail

Tailor

Im were happy shopping this dealer thanks matt and David

excellent dealer ,excellent service

Since i went to purchase my car the experience with the salesman was like I was at home they knowledge of the inventory was amazing experience i truly recommend them.

Great Lease Experience!

My family has been doing business with Johnny Chan for over 15 years and he is the main reason we keep going back. Our GLE350 lease was ending and we had no doubt we would be staying with Mercedes. As usual, the lease transaction was easy, simple and fast. We got exactly the car we wanted at an unbeatable price. Thanks again!

Service at Mercedes Benz of Brooklyn

The Service supervisor, Marian Luke was exceptional in her handling of our service issues on the October 11, 2019 visit at Mercedes Benz of Brooklyn.

car maintance

All those who met with me from the time I dropped off my car for service till the service was complete were wonderful. They expedited my service ans my car was finished in less than an hour.

Airbag Recall Service at Mercedes Benz of Brooklyn

It was a positive experience having my vehicle serviced for the airbag recall at Mercedes Benz of Brooklyn. Everyone was very professional and answered all of my questions. My vehicle was washed and the service was completed within the time promised.

4.0

Satisfaction

My salesperson was professional, courteous and totally patient with me.

Architect

Jerry was since the beginning very kind, professional and available to answer to any questions. He really helped us to find the perfect car that we were looking for. Hes great!!