• Great buying experience

Hands down the best car buying experience we have had yet ! John was amazing :)

Hands down the best car buying experience we have had yet ! John was amazing :)

Hi Mr. and Mrs. Adams! Thank you for the awesome feedback! We are happy we were able to deliver such a great experience. John really enjoyed working with you as well. Please let us know if you need anything!

• REcent purchase of used 2012 Cadillac SRX

I recently purchased a 2012 Cadillac SRX from Lake Ford. The sales person I dealt with was Bill Scott. He acted more as a friend instead of a salesman and someone who wanted to give me the best guidance possible regarding my purchase. He was very personable and friendly as were ALL employees I encountered. The facility was EXTREMELY clean and organized. The pricing was very fair and the entire transaction was incredible. I live about 90 miles from Lake Ford with several car dealerships close by my home, but I will be definitely going to Lake Ford for my next purchase

• Very helpful dealership

I would recommend buying a vehicle from this dealership. John was very helpful and they were all friendly. Great to work with!

• Great buying experience

very satisfied with there help in getting the vehicle I was looking for, great to deal with, very helpfull James was great Thank you Len

Hi Len! Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, we appreciate that. We are very happy to hear you had a great experience here. Please contact James or anyone else if you need anything at all. Enjoy your Explorer!

• Car purchase

Great service! Troy was awesome ! and everyone there is awesome! Love my car! so glad to get rid of the old one!!!

Hi Caroline! Thank you for stopping by to leave a 5-star rating, that means a lot to us! We are happy to hear that you are loving your new car. Please contact Troy or anyone else here at The Lake if we can help with anything.

• The best buying experience I've ever had!

Ok I just wanted to say that the sales team at lake Chevy have earned our business for the rest of our lives for me and my wife. We had searched and shopped around for the best deal for a truck and we had less than perfect credit to do it and Harry Gardner and the finance department exceeded our expectations and saved us thousands. I'm estimating that we probably saved 7000-10000 between the rate they were able to get us over the competitors as well as the warehouse priceing. Those are real numbers and we saved this just because we decided to go in and see what they had and what they could do. Not only did they do all this but got us to our payment amount that we wanted which was a stretch for what we wanted and they got it done for us after working all day on it between taking care of other customers! Give them a chance and you will not be disappointed! Great friendly salesman that don't treat you like a second rate customer b cause your not buying new. Oh I forgot to mention this was all done with 0 down! I'm a life long customer now and a very happy one at that!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave these kinds words. We love delivering a great customer experience and are really happy to hear that we were able to do that for you. We definitely work hard for every customer, no matter what they are shopping for. We look forward to working with you again for sales and service!

• Very professional dealership, great inventory

Thank you! We appreciate your business. Please feel free to contact us should you need anything.

We had a very good experience here. Ask for Matt. He makes buying a car a very easy experience. Their finance manager is extremely professional. I felt like we were in really good hands, and got a great deal. We're sending our family there for a car.

• Great Dealership, Extremely Helpful

When searching for a good pre-owned car, I thought of contacting the Lake Dealership in Lewistown, PA They have a very knowledgeable staff. They were very helpful in finding me a small car. They also offered easy financing. I highly recommend shopping here.

Thank you so much for the kind words! We appreciate you taking the time to share your great experience! We work hard to give that to all of our customers.

• A+ service!

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to leave a review! We really appreciate that and we really appreciate your business!

Super freindly staff, always help us even without an appointment! They know the true meaning of GREAT customer service! Will always bring all of our vehicle here! We love them!!