Bridgewater Nissan

35 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 8, 2019

I hate car shopping, after a few weeks of car research and narrowing down the option. I came across Bridgewater Nissan - they have over 30 Rogue to choose... from with so many option and price variation that fits my budget. I met with a young sales guy who gave me a tour and explanation of what they have. So many choices! I finally found my color and feature I want. A white Rogue SV with GPS. Price was straight forward - like it indicated on their website. No BS about Owner Loyalty or Dealer Prep Fees. It does include a Nissan Rebate.

Thank you Giantfan, we are pleased to hear that our staff was able to make your car buying experience an exceptional one! Our customers are our number... one priority. We would like to thank you for your business along with your positive review. Please be sure to refer all your friends and family

November 6, 2018

Called to buy a NV2500 which they said it was in stock. Filled out finance application then they called me the next day saying the vehicle was sold! They... have another one which will cost $2000 more. This is unacceptable and now my credit is ran for nothing

Hello Tim, I apologize for the misunderstanding you have with my BDC team. We do have a NV2500 HD in stock which is a High Top that you saw on our we...bsite. But base on the conversation, you requested a NV2500 Low Top, which we don't have. To fullfill your request, we located the NV you're interested at with the features, and it's a $2000 more expensive van. Please don't call us the scammer, when you requested a more equipped and expensive van. You gave us the consent to ran your credit. Plus why ain't you dealing with your local Maryland Nissan dealers. We are in NJ.

• January 27, 2019

I had a great car buying experience. No hassle shopping. They stuck to their price. Car is beautiful. Daniel was a please to work with

Thank you Alyssa, we are pleased to hear that our staff was able to make your car buying experience an exceptional one! Our customers are our number o...ne priority. We would like to thank you for your business along with your positive review. Please be sure to refer all your friends and family

November 1, 2018

I bought a 2015 Roque 3 years ago and the sales were excellent it seems though there has been a change of service since 3 years ago. A fan relay switch... went and I couldn't drive my SUV to the dealership. The first thing the person said is we are closing in 40 minutes. Then she said you can bring it tomorrow even though I told her twice I can't drive the car because the relay and it will overheat and seize the engine. Then she said I can arrange to have it towed. I was told when I bought the SUV tha I can call the 800 number and they will tow the car to nearest dealership. She didn't know what I was talking about. She put me on hold 3 times. I told her to forget it and I will take it some place else. I was planning to buy a new car next year and now it will not be from this dealership.

Dear Florence, I want to apologize for the inconvenience and miscommunication with our receptionist. You called on a evening after Service Department... had been closed. We did mention that you could towed the Rogue in and drop if off for next business day service. We want to reach out to resolve the issue with you. Team Management. 908-722-3600

May 31, 2018

This is our second Rogue we purchased from Irfan. In the world of car salespeople, he is the only we've come across that is direct , Honest and doesn't... play the games most car salespeople play. He wasn't condescending and he treated me with respect. Being a woman, I have not been taken seriously at other dealerships which I recently shopped. My husband and I can't say enough good things about Irfan. If you are shopping for a Nissan look no further ... Go to Irfan!!!

Thank you DJ, we are pleased to hear that our staff was able to make your car buying experience an exceptional one! Our customers are our number one p...riority. We would like to thank you for your business along with your positive review. Please be sure to refer all your friends and family

March 13, 2018

Buying a car is not something most people enjoy including myself. I have to say that the employees at Bridgewater Nissan especially Irfan & Seth made... the process a breeze. Even from the first time I called & spoke with Richelle on the phone, the customer service was excellent & that is what made me decide to drive over 100 miles to see what their dealership had to offer. I had been to other dealerships & been treated like a number. With Irfan & Seth it was different, they made you feel good because they were willing to work with you on the pricing, even though their pricing is the best I've seen out there. For myself, I loved the fact that they were not pushy, I work in a customer service industry as well & I don't like to be a pushy sales person. Irfan was very informative, answered my questions & ultimately let me make my own decisions & I am grateful for his help along the way. I have had a Nissan for the past 10 years & thanks to the great staff at Bridgewater Nissan I will continue to support the Nissan brand. This experience was the best car experience I've ever had & it was definitely worth the drive. Thank you!!

Chelsea.. it was a pleasure helping you out and it's our honor to earn your business and trust at Bridgewater Nissan. Our team try their Best effort t...o make every consumer going home happy with their new car. "You're gonna LOVE the Bridgewater Nissan Experience" Thanks again for your lovely review.

March 6, 2018

Awesome buying experience. In a industry that have seem to have forgotten about customer appreciation and customer service it was a relief to walk into... Bridgewater Nissan and see that they have not. First received follow up call from Leo (internet mgr) who even called twice due to me running late. Then once I got there I felt like I was buying a GTR and not the 2012 Maxima that I purchased. The salesman, Jim, was awesome. Made me feel super comfortable. Had the car waiting for me by the door. Real down to earth. Honestly, I would have purchased another car from these guys if the Maxima didn't work out. Great job Bridgewater Nissan!!!! I will recommend all my family and friends.

Hi Neil, we are pleased to hear that our staff was able to make your car buying experience an exceptional one! Our customers are our number one priori...ty. We would like to thank you for your business along with your positive review. Please be sure to refer all your friends and family

February 7, 2018

Happy with my purchase, excellent service and buying process , Thanks John for your advice , I will definitely comeback in the future and recommend... you guys. Thank you again.

Thanks for the great review. It was a pleasure helping you out and it's our honor to earn your business and trust at Bridgewater Nissan. We try our Be...st effort to make every consumer going home happy with their new car. "You're gonna LOVE the Bridgewater Nissan Experience"

May 31, 2017

Mo and Devin were fabulous! A wonderful experience! And I love my Nissan Rogue!

Thank you very much for your business - Leanne. We try our best effort to accommodate every customer that visited Bridgewater Nissan and provide the B...est Buying Experience. You're gonna Love the Bridgewater Nissan Experience.

May 15, 2017

Used Car Mgr. offered half of what 3 other dealers offered in trade, when I showed him the written offers he insisted that he would NEVER low ball a client... since that would be unethical, what a joke! I don't blame him for trying to make as much on the deal as he can, but his words...unethical.

Hi VonMetz; I apologize for your unsatisfied visit at our dealership. We try our best effort to accommodate every customer that visited Bridgewater Ni...ssan. We would like to review your purchase again. Please contact us @ 908-722-3600 Management Team