Nick Chevrolet of Pittsburgh

• oil change

I had my oil changed and i had an appointment for 9:00am and didn't get finished until 10:50. Thats almost two hours. For an oil change???

• Service Visit

It was great. I had standard oil change & tire rotation. They also checked a tire for me & road tested my car for my perception of a possible transmission problem, which turned out to be nothing. There was no charge for these extra services. The oil change & tire rotation were part of the free service that came with the purchase of the car. I was able to wait in their pleasant lounge.

• Great service department!

Excellent service department , very professional ! Great Dealership ! Would highly recommend ! I'm very well pleased.

• Review Time

Everyone at Nick is very friendly and helpful. Service Department is Great!

Everyone at Nick is very friendly and helpful. Service Department is Great!

• Service Department is Fantastic!!!

Received email regarding service due. Dropped car off after hours Friday night for oil change/tire rotation. Received a call Saturday morning by 9:30 a.m. that service was complete. Extremely convenient for our busy life.

• Traverse

Purchasing a vehicle at Nick's Chevrolet is a pleasant experience. No hassle shopping and lots to choose from.

• Great service

Friendly and very nice people took there time and explained everything to us.

Friendly and very nice people took there time and explained everything to us.

• Great service! Great staff! Great cars!

Nick Chevrolet has always been a preference of mine and my family. Not only are they a family based business, their prices can't be matched! They gave me the best price quote right from the start. Every person that I had to deal with for my car buying experience was more than helpful and so pleasant. I actually took my son in to purchase his first vehicle and I ended up walking out with one too! There is no one better to do business with, from sales to service, than NICK CHEVROLET!

• Great service

The sales staff was very helpful and went out of their way to make my experience pleasant. They also worked hard to meet my financial needs.

• Great service.

I was completely satisfied with my visit at the dealership. Everyone was friendly and helpful.