Bell Mitsubishi

483 reviews

483 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bell Mitsubishi from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

February 28, 2019

So I went to Bell Mitsubishi with a pre determined idea that I wouldn't leave with a car because of what previous dealerships have informed me. When I... arrived I was greeted by Matt Zezza and things just went smoothly from there. I told him what I wanted and where I needed to be and he was straight forward and worked with me as much as he could. There was no pressure at any time to commit to leaving with a car. The wheels had a little curb rash and the paint had some minor chips and they had no problem fixing that before selling me the car. It was by far the easiest buying experience I have had at a dealership. I highly recommend Matt Zezza and Bell Mitsubishi. If the rest of the sales team is as easy to deal with as Matt your in good hands.

February 27, 2019

Had a good experience with Bell. The salesman Jobin R was helpful and knowledgeable about the vehicle. He took the time to thoroughly explain all the features... and options of the car. The deal was totally transparent - no hidden costs and no pressure to buy the car. I felt that I was dealt with fairly and had a good car buying experience.

February 21, 2019

My parents have been going to Bell Mitsubishi for many years (they are on their 3rd car) so my dad made an appointment for me with John to see what kind... of offers they had. John is awesome is all I have to say :) He reached out to me to confirm my appointment, at the appointment John was great, I love the fact that I didn't feel pushed into buying something that was not for me. He let me look around and make a decision based on what I felt comfortable in. I purchased a 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage (hatchback) and I LOVE IT! I am so happy with my car and the price was just right. John was also helpful with assisting us in setting up insurance, he was honest and he made us feel comfortable. We also got to meet Neil in Finance who was awesome and he did a great job explaining the financial process to us. Thank you to the whole Bell Mitsubishi team for making my first car purchase experience a memorable one. I am glad to have become a part of the Mitsubishi family! Ailleen and Nancy

February 20, 2019

New car and was introduce to paul. He explain everything to me and took his time explayning how the financing worked. I am very please with paul as... one good salesnan

February 9, 2019

Went there on Christmas and didn't have a full explanation of the eclipse cross, after a month of constant problems I went back and Jobin helped with the... process with helping pick out the outlander sport, Jobin and Jose helped within minutes thank you

February 8, 2019

It had been a great experience, especially for someone like me who was a first time buyer of a brand new car. Matt, guaranteed me that the quotation he... gave me will be the real price and no hidden fees compared to other dealers that I'd encountered. Also, he did find us the particular car that matches our need and had us choose which one will be a better option. In addition to that, when signing the papers, they explained to me very well how will it work if we get a certain package for the warranty, GAP, etc. without being forced to overpay, they had us decide for that matter. The staffs were very accommodating and not as desperate compared to other dealers.

Ray Ega

Internet sales Manager

(4.7) 31 reviews

February 5, 2019

I will recommend this dealership to others, everybody is friendly, the salesman, the sales supervisor, the finance officer who helped me are all excellent.i... salute you guys.

January 31, 2019

This is our 2nd vehicle we have purchased here. We are very pleased and impressed with the service . We had a great experience each time.

January 29, 2019

It was a great overall experience no hassle at all. Matt was excellent to deal with. The car was detailed in and out before we left great job

January 28, 2019

I purchased a preowned car and John was very helpful. They never push you into anything you don't want and the service was very quick and easy. I would... definitely buy from them again.