Bell Mitsubishi

483 reviews

483 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bell Mitsubishi from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 23, 2019

I came in to look at cars. Matt Zezza showed me cars that were very reasonable in my budget. Neil helped me figure out numbers. These two gentlemen were... enthusiastic and they cared about me and my wants and needs. I would recommend them to anyone. They did not make me feel pressured to buy anything. Bell Mitsubishi is awesome if you are looking for a car go there.

January 15, 2019

excellent work team very disciplined, efficient and honest, I recommend 100 percent to buy your vehicle in this prestigious company, thank you very much... bell Mitsubishi

January 5, 2019

The entire process of purchasing a vehicle was the best experience I have had at any dealership. Sales group were very professional. Great attention... was given to my personal needs and a very sensible and affordable deal was made. This was very straight forward, without the no-nonsense "BS" you get from the other dealerships. Financing group discussed purchasing options very clearly to better suit my needs. I have purchased multiple vehicles from other dealerships and Bell is clearly above the rest in making a purchase a very easy, and hassle-free process. Strongly recommended to all future buyers.

James Haskell

President/General Manager

(5.0) 39 reviews

January 3, 2019

Matt Zezza of Bell Mitsubishi is a great guy to work with. He approached me while I was waiting to have my Outlander Sport serviced. We got to talking... about a new vehicle, and the Black Friday sales they were having at the time. I got very interested in the new Eclipse Cross ES because I liked the look of the vehicle and the way it performed. Matt worked up some"numbers", and we talked about it for a while. I decided not to buy the Cross at the time due to other financial considerations I had encountered. However, a few days later those financial considerations changed. I thought about the Cross and decided to go for it. I called Matt and asked if the one vehicle I was considering was still available. Unfortunately, it was not. But I went to the dealership anyway later that day to see what else they had. They had a Cross SE in stock, but it was more than I wanted to spend. However, in working with Matt and the good people at Bell, we were able to come up with a reasonable out-the-door purchase price for the new Cross SE that included the trade-in of my Outlander Sport. And to their credit, Matt and Bell Mitsubishi still honored the sales deals of Black Friday even though that promotion had already ended. So we had a deal. And when I tell people what I paid for the new Cross SE, I get looks of absolute amazement. Thanks to Matt and the friendly people at Bell Mitsubishi for working with me, and making the entire sales experience very easy and pleasant. I could not have been more satisfied - except for not wining the 75 inch 4K TV that was being given away.

January 1, 2019

Best experience I've had! I was greeted as soon as I walked in! Salesman Matt was very respectful, and professional!!! Definitely would recommend this... place!

December 28, 2018

Came to Bell Mitsubishi in Mid-December to purchase a new car. Met with salesman Matt Zezza and he walked us through the car buying process with no issues.... Purchased a 2018 Outlander Sport. He was very helpful and informative. I would recommend going to see him if you are also interested in purchasing a new car.

December 27, 2018

Visited on Christmas Eve. All were helpful and informative. Matt and Jose were extremely helpful. Will reccomend and be back. Thank you for making my first... car purchase so special and easy.

December 24, 2018

Hate buying new car but Bell made it easier and less stressful. Salesman managers were very nice and sincerely seemed to care. Tried their best to accommodate... my wife and i

December 1, 2018

Had visted 4 dealership but I choose to get my car here because Paul worked with our budget and offered us a good deal. Everyone is a professional and... helpful

December 1, 2018

Jeff is an exception to the car purching Salesperson, very patient, knowledgeable of his various models and goes beyond customer satisfaction in all aspects... customer service. I've been a Mitsubishi owner for 8 different purchases and I must say after finding this dealership and my New Sales consultant I will be referring them to my family and friends as a No Gimmick No pressure Real type of car buying experience. Thanks again to Jeff for a great New car experience..:)