Bell Mitsubishi

483 reviews

483 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bell Mitsubishi from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

November 30, 2018

Prior to coming here, I went to another dealership and was discouraged because of the way they handled and treated me. Therefore when I walked into the... door of Bell Mitsubishi, I never expected to be welcomed like family and LEAVE with a brand new car!!! Dennis is very kind and professional. He knows what he is doing and is incredibly educated with cars, prices and everything in between. He will guide you and tell you everything you need to know before signing that contract. This place will make you feel great after purchasing a car. They take care of you and would never rip you off. The people here are highly knowledgeable and have been doing this for more than 10 years despite how calm they seem. I would reccommend anyone to come here for their next purchase. Mitsubishi is an incredible brand. My mom had one for more than 10 years without issues and I am glad that I finally am able to afford one as well! Thanks to the team at Bell especially Dennis!!!

November 27, 2018

Way beyond my expectation. I got a great price and fair trade in value. They were very up front with the figures and also got a great rate. Very friendly... staff.

November 27, 2018

November 24, 2018

We purchased a 2018 Outlander Sport LE model. Paul Dugan was our sales associate who helped us. We told him what we were looking for and he came back... in an instant with our vehicle. We told him what price we could afford and there were no hassles! The prices at Bell are incredible. All of the staff are friendly and professional. When we first walked in the first thing Paul asked us was if we needed anything or if we wanted coffee or water. So thoughtful!! We were there in a very short time. The process was hassle free and so fast! Paul was able to call our insurance company to have the insurance switched over to our new Outlander in no time at all!! When we were getting ready to leave Paul had taken the Outlander to get it filled up with gas too!! We highly recommend Bell Mitsubishi Dealership for purchasing your next car. We are repeat customers and will be in the future. Our Outlander rides so smooth! Great on gas too!

November 15, 2018

Having previously bought a car fro Matt at Bell Mitsubishi, I was very happy to return after that vehicle needed to be replaced. Matt made the process... easy offering several options to meet my requirements allowing me to make an informed decision. Having chosen the car, it was available for a quick pickup and looked immaculate. I happy to recommend Matt and all at Bell Mitsubishi. Great service and a great car.

November 5, 2018

Your financial service for BB&T bank is too high rate %. I don't happy that rate so I did apply on line for fill out refinance another bank low rate 2.99%... yesterday and processing until approve Anyway .. thank you for your serving and understand !!

November 1, 2018

The President Mr. Haskell came over and spent time with us during the sell and was very helpful with the trade in and the accessories.

James Haskell

President/General Manager

(5.0) 39 reviews

October 29, 2018

From the moment we walked in the door we were greeted and asked if and when we needed anything let them know. Afterward we were offered refreshments and... short time it took to purchase was excellent. Matt was very knowledgeable and didn't throw out nonsense for our quote he was point on! He also came out to the car in pouring rain to make sure we knew the intricacies of the new car.....wonderful. No other recent car purchase did they bother to do this and we were given a full Tank of gas which also was great and very appreciated. We will most definitely recommend your salesman and dealership.

October 29, 2018

We received personal attention from Matt, Neil, James and Lamar. It felt comfortable to buy my car from here. We received response to our queries and they... keep supporting even after sales has been concluded. Very friendly and a nice experience at this dealership.

October 29, 2018

My recent experience at Bell Mitsubishi was excellent. The last time I purchased a car on my own was 1986. I felt apprehensive as to what I thought would/could... be a confusing or intimidating process. I could not have been more wrong. My sales associate, Jeff Davis, put my fears aside immediately. I knew what car I wanted and his professional and respectful manner to help me through the process was seamless. I truly could not be happier with my car and am grateful to the entire staff at Bell Mitsubishi for such a memorable experience.