Bartlett's Pre-Owned Center

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Great service, easy negotiation, trustable

Excellent people and services, trustable, helpful, they care for their customers.

• JLH GOODLAND IND

I had my experience with the dealership in Brookston. I had bought my 2013 ford fiesta from another party and found out my car was having transmission and clutch problems from a previous recall, which I was unaware of because I was not the original owner. The service manager immediately contacted ford motor company and got right to the problem with inspection of my car from service tech. The parts were ordered and installed on December 12, 2014. I will most definitely go back there if I ever need help again, and maybe to someday buy a car there. EVER SO GRATEFUL!!! Please forward this review to the Brookston dealership and service manager's Kevin and Keith. Thank you

• Terrible experience

I would never recommend Bartlett pre owned to anyone, I had to have my car in the shop within the first week of having it. When I asked if there was a car I could use while my car got fixed, they replied "I don't know what to tell you". After 3 weeks of having it and having nothing but problems I returned the vehicle and they refused to give me my full down payment back and after arguing agreed to only give me half my down payment back but said it would take 2-3 weeks for me to get the check......here we are 6-7 weeks later and STILL have not received that check. They always seem uninterested I'm helping me. Horrible service.

I am sorry to hear about your experience. I do recall us allowing you to bring the vehicle back that you were unsatisfied with. I also recall you coming in just last week (09/09/2013) for us to get you approved on another vehicle. After getting you approved on another vehicle you had decided that it was not up your standards. I do apologize for it taking so long to get part of your down payment back, but I will make sure it's returned to you immediately. As always, feel free to contact us for any problem moving forward because we are always here to help.

• Great car buying experience!!

Bartlett's made my car shopping experience so easy!! Billy Lane was super helpful and patient!! Thank you all so much!!

• Tyler Christian

Great Price and Service! My girlfriend and I came in just looking for a car and the staff at Bartlett's helped get us financed on a great vehicle at a great price.

Tyler, Thank you very much for your review and we genuinely appreciate you and your girlfriends business. For giving us such a great review we're going to take care of your next 3 oil changes as a result of your review. Please stop in and ask for me so we can set this up for you! Adam Nesius