• Best Car Buying Experience EVER!!!!

I went to Lighthouse Buick, on a recommendation from a family member, to have my oil changed. I was very impressed with the cleanliness of the entire building and the friendliness of ALL staff (especially Ted Taylor and Arlen Edelman). Everyone I encountered was knowledgeable and super helpful. I purchased a new Encore and could not be happier. I will return here for future purchases.

• Great car buying experience!

I found a vehicle at Lighthouse GMC on Cars.com. The salesmen were very accommodating of schedules. They worked hard to make sure we were taken care of, weren't pushy or overbearing and helped us get the vehicle we wanted. I will plant to look here first for my next vehicle.

• As Good As It Gets

I don't do reviews but I felt I needed to for Lighthouse. This was an absolutely shocking experience for any company these days much less a dealership. Everyone, and I mean everyone, was incredibly customer focused and some of the friendliest people I've dealt with. No games, no hassle, the actual deal probably took 5 minutes. Even though they were busy Keith and Shanin worked late to get us out the door with the truck since we drove a couple of hours to get there. Fair pricing all around and good people to work with. Do yourself a favor, go see Keith Edelman and get yourself a good deal on a clean vehicle with someone you actually will be glad to do business with.

• Very pleasant experience

We had been looking online at other dealerships for an Acadia, we came across Lighthouse Buick GMC and found what we were looking for at a much better price than the other places. My husband emailed Brian Moldenhauer, and right away Brian replied back. After a few emails back and forth we decided to go there. What a very pleasant experience. We found the Acadia we wanted and Brian was great!, we felt he was very fair about what he gave us for our trade, he worked with us on the price of the Acadia. Brian showed us the figures and explained them to us. We had a couple of concerns about the Acadia we were buying and Brian took care of them. When we returned to pick up our Acadia, Brian sat down with us and explained to us different features about our vehicle. We drove away very pleased and when it comes time to trade again Lighthouse Buick GMC will be the first place we check and will contact Brian Moldenhauer.

• Just A Great Experience

Last weekend, I worked with Kent at Lighthouse to replace my well-loved Chevy Cobalt with a Ford Explorer. Kent was fantastic, even helping with the car seat swap so I could take my niece with on a test drive. Everything about this experience, including their courtesy working with an out of state lender and sale, was fantastic. They were even great to the kiddoes who were excited to be part of this shopping experience. Thank you!

• Ron Heal

Lighthouse always provides top notch customer service. I had two additional issues that the service group was able to address.

• Arthur Joseph, Rosebud Ranch

Best experience I've ever had at a dealership!!!!!!

Best experience I've ever had at a dealership!!!!!!

• service

Service on vehicle is fast and courteous. All of service department act professionally.

• LIghthouse review

Very good experience overall. The service department was excellent and so was the sales and finance staff to work with.

• Light House Buick GMC, Morton IL

Always great service at Light House whether I am purchasing a new vehicle or having my vehicle serviced.