Lighthouse Buick GMC

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• As Good As It Gets
    April 22, 2017

I don't do reviews but I felt I needed to for Lighthouse. This was an absolutely shocking experience for any company these days much less a dealership.... Everyone, and I mean everyone, was incredibly customer focused and some of the friendliest people I've dealt with. No games, no hassle, the actual deal probably took 5 minutes. Even though they were busy Keith and Shanin worked late to get us out the door with the truck since we drove a couple of hours to get there. Fair pricing all around and good people to work with. Do yourself a favor, go see Keith Edelman and get yourself a good deal on a clean vehicle with someone you actually will be glad to do business with.

BF, thanks for your kind words. We will keep doing our best.

Fantastic experience all around
    March 24, 2018

I've never had as good experience buying a car as I had with Lighthouse. I was looking at a vehicle from out of state, but the responsiveness from the... dealership was outstanding. I worked primarily with Keith, but everyone I dealt with there was outstanding. There's a reason why they've had such success selling to out-of-state customers: they make the customer feel at home. I hope to be able to buy another vehicle there in the future.

Enjoy shopping.
    March 21, 2018

It was worth to drive 300ml to shop at this dealer

My experience of buying a car
    March 8, 2018

So what's it like to buy a car and never actually go to the dealership ? Well with the internet and quality sales representatives like Brian Moldenhau...er , the car I picked out was delivered directly to my door and the paperwork was done in a few minutes at my house. Thank you Brian for making it so enjoyable.

Best dealership by far
    March 7, 2018

This dealership is absolutely amazing! I have been searching for the perfect suv for quite sometime and wasn't having any luck. I found one and called... this dealership to come look at it. They informed me that it already sold. I was getting discouraged, but the salesman I spoke to Brian listened to what I was looking for and helped me find the perfect one! We were coming from an hour away, he had the car upfront and ready to look at. We walked into their dealership and were greeted immediately and offered something to drink. They treat their customers like family and were willing to deal with us. Did not pressure us or make us feel unwanted with all our needs. They made everything stress free and easy. Will definitely refer them and use them again. Best experience ever!

Lighthouse Buick in Morton, Illinois is great
    February 22, 2018

There can't possibly be a better dealership to do business with

Couldn't have had a better car-buying experience
    February 13, 2018

Go see Arlen. You won't find a better dealer or easier salesman to work with. He made car-buying pleasant (unheard of!) before, during, and AFTER th...e sale.

Top Notch Service
    February 4, 2018

I purchased a vehicle from this dealership from out of state and all I can say is I am blown away by their superb customer service. Not knowing what t...o expect from buying an out of state vehicle, Brian Moldenhauer assured me that the buying experience would be smooth and that there would be nothing to worry about. Coordinating with Brian via email was no hassle as he was always on top and responding to any questions I had within 24 hours. If purchasing from this dealership again, there would be no hesitation as I know that this dealership’s professionalism is second to none. I would highly recommend this dealship to anyone local or out of state because I know that Brian and his team will deliver a great buying experience.

2017 Buick Enclave Premium
    February 4, 2018

Trevor Vaughn was a pleasure to work with. Was responsive thru the whole process. Everyone at this dealership was so friendly and helpful. Would defin...itely do business with them again. Will recommend them to everyone we speak to.

Top notch Service
    February 1, 2018

Always a wonderful experience at Lighthouse! The staff is always friendly and will explain everything!

Lighthouse Buick GMC