Sam Leman Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM Fiat - Morton

• Exceptional experience at Sam Leman Chrysler!

Scott Kuykendall was phenomenal to work with. He was extremely responsive, answered all of my questions prior to purchasing my new Chrysler 300, and his followup was timely. This was the first new car purchase completed without reservations and/or regrets. All of my dealings with Scott and Sam Leman Chrysler were conducted via telephone, email and internet. Would purchase from Sam Leman Chrysler again.

• Military man

The entire process was trouble free- first rate service from start to finish. HIGHLY recommend this salesman and dealership if you are looking for a new vehicle- well worth the trip!!

• sales

Jim Costello did a fantastic job! Got me just what I wanted.

Jim Costello did a fantastic job! Got me just what I wanted.

• Fiat 500 Pop

Todd Stetzler was incredible. We visited the location twice before making our decision to purchase. He made the whole process simple and pleasurable. I recommend Todd and the gang at Sam Leman Chrysler Morton.

• great experience

Skip was awesome!!!! I was very unsure of what kind of car I wanted. He showed me a number of different vehicles over the course of two days. He was very patient and helped me find a van I love.

• Our Odyssey

Todd helped us out today. We test drove two vehicles and decided on the 2011 Odyssey. Todd was very friendly and helpful and didn't pressure us. We are excited about having our "new" van.

• my new journey from TOM MCAVOY

I really appreciate Tom getting us down to the price we needed to be at. He was great to deal with!

• PURCHASE 2017 RAM 1500

paul draper and a j jenkins were great with the lease of a 2017 ram 1500

paul draper and a j jenkins were great with the lease of a 2017 ram 1500

• My First Wrangler

skip was a pleasure to work with. Iwill do all my buisness with him !thanks much.

• Getting a newer truck.

Very easy, kind and would buy again from Paul Draper again.

Very easy, kind and would buy again from Paul Draper again.