Sam Leman Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM Fiat - Morton

• Exceptional experience at Sam Leman Chrysler!

Scott Kuykendall was phenomenal to work with. He was extremely responsive, answered all of my questions prior to purchasing my new Chrysler 300, and his followup was timely. This was the first new car purchase completed without reservations and/or regrets. All of my dealings with Scott and Sam Leman Chrysler were conducted via telephone, email and internet. Would purchase from Sam Leman Chrysler again.

• Used car

I was thoroughly impressed with my purchasing experience. My sales person Jared Fehr was amazing, he took time to get to know me and carefully select the perfect car. I would recommend Jared Fehr to anyone he was very helpful. The staff at Sam Leman Morton was very kind as well.

• SCAT PACK

Bought a Charger 392 scat pack I would buy another car from Skip process was very easy.

• lifted wrangler

OMG!!!! wHO KNEW BUYING A CAR WOULD BE THIS EASY WORKED WITH sKIP BOUGHT A NEW WRANGLER THAT WE LOVE THANKS SKIP

• 2017 Jeep Wrangler

I purchased a 2017 Jeep Wrangler from Noah Lindsay, the Jeep will be the 5th car we have purchased from Sam Leman in Morton. I would definitely recommend this dealership, and Noah lindsay to anyone looking for a new car!

• Subaru Impreza

Noah Lindsay did a great job helping me purchase my 2009 Subaru Impreza!

Noah Lindsay did a great job helping me purchase my 2009 Subaru Impreza!

• Very Nice

We Spoke to Jim Costello What a nice Sales person Took care of all my needs. We would purchase from him again

• New Van

We were looking for just the right van at the right price. Alan Graden and the whole team at Sam Leman Morton was very helpful in every aspect. I will recommend them to any one I know.

• New Jeep

Alan Graden was very helpful finding me the perfect SUV for my budget. The entire process was very easy.

• our bmw from tom mcavoy

we have had our bmw convertible for 4 years now. we love driving it to and in FLORIDA. see TOM MCAVOY for your new or pre owned cars. thanks TOM.