Sam Leman Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM Fiat - Morton

• Exceptional experience at Sam Leman Chrysler!

Scott Kuykendall was phenomenal to work with. He was extremely responsive, answered all of my questions prior to purchasing my new Chrysler 300, and his followup was timely. This was the first new car purchase completed without reservations and/or regrets. All of my dealings with Scott and Sam Leman Chrysler were conducted via telephone, email and internet. Would purchase from Sam Leman Chrysler again.

• Great Experience

Joe Costello was awesome. He made what could have been very overwhelming experience enjoyable. I would definitely send a friend to JIm and Sam Leman Morton.

• New Ram

Alan Graden was very helpful finding us just the right truck. I will send my friends in to see him.

• Got my new car!!!

We received nothing but the best service at the Morton location. Extremely friendly and helpful people. Jim Costello is an excellent salesman. Very friendly and personable. Dennis McIntire was very diligent and obtain us a great interest rate . I definitely recommend this facility for your next vehicle purchase! A+ service all the way!

• Excellent Service and not pushy at all!

Excellent service and sales staff. Had the car I was looking for and were not pushy as far as sales at all. Worked with me on price and came to a good, fair price for the car. Would definitely do business with Paul again!

• Exceptional service!

Scott answered all my questions extremely fast. I picked a car online and drove away with it the next day! He made assured me that I was getting what I wanted and it happened. There wasn't any dreadful waiting timeS. I was in and out under 2 hours and that includes the time I used to test drive! I would recommend Scott at Sam leman to anyone!

• my new cherokee

i traded my old grand cherokee in for a new cherokee. i love the new size of the vehicle, and better fuel economy. TOM MCAVOY was very helpfull through the whole buying experience. can recommend TOM and SAM LEMAN in MORTON for your purchase also. thanks TOM!

• my new ram from TOM MCAVOY

got a brand new RAM 2500 from TOM MCAVOY at SAM LEMAN MORTON. i love my new ram! does everything i need it to on my farm. thanks TOM!

• New Wrangler

Had a great day looking and buying our new Jeep. Would recommend the dealership for a great experience speak to Alan Graden!

• Used car

I was thoroughly impressed with my purchasing experience. My sales person Jared Fehr was amazing, he took time to get to know me and carefully select the perfect car. I would recommend Jared Fehr to anyone he was very helpful. The staff at Sam Leman Morton was very kind as well.