Sam Leman Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM - Morton

New 888-534-3050 Dealer Website
Used 888-601-3672 Email Dealer
Service 866-413-3703

Average based on 274 reviews.
  • Friendly Service and Reasonable Prices

Josh provided exceptional service throughout my truck buying experience. He made it really easy while searching for a vehicle from out of town and had it ready for me when I arrived.

• New Cherokee

It was a great experience here at Sam Leman Dodge in Morton, Ill! I am so pleased with our Jeep Trail Hawk! Thank you Alan Graden and Tom Bauer!

• Great car

See Scott k for the car you need the jeep took a few days to find but he got what we needed

• NEW 2016 RAM

Harold got us a great deal on a great truck. Thanks!

Harold got us a great deal on a great truck. Thanks!

• Alan Graden

Had a wonderful experience purchasing our 2016 Dodge Journey from Alan Graden. Polite, friendly and NOT pushy. Thanks Alan!

• bought my patriot from tom mcavoy

I bought my jeep from tom mcavoy. jeep makes a great product, and I love driving it.

• we always buy from tom mcavoy

both of our cars are late model dodges, so we have not had any repair work done, but we always get our service work done at sam lemans in Morton. we bought both of our cars from tom mcavoy, he does a great job, and is easy to talk to. we'll see him next time.

• My new Jeep Cherokee

Todd worked with me a lot on the financial situation, and found the perfect vehicle for my situation. It was a complete 180 from when I walked in to when I left, but it was perfect.

• Harold Whitaker

Great buying experience provided by Harold Whitaker and everyone at the dealership. Harold was very patient and allowed me time to pick the right truck.

• PURCHASED 2014 DODGE 1500 rAM

WAS PLEASED WITH THE PROFESSIONALISM OF PAUL DRAPER.

WAS PLEASED WITH THE PROFESSIONALISM OF PAUL DRAPER.