New 877-859-0857 Dealer Website
Used 888-203-6208 Email Dealer
Service 888-470-2013

4.4
  • Always friendly and helpful!

Always a great experience at R&R, from sales to service. Been with them for 8 years and keep going back.

Thanks Diahann!

Thanks Diahann!

• Something different

I first went to the dealership to ask about a lease offer since I've never been in one and was genuinely curious. The first car they brought out, didn't like it. Then, I told them I was more interested in financing. My budget was about 15k and after telling them my preferences, I was surprised by the car they had me test drive. It may not have the V8 of my dreams, but it's quick, comfortable, and most importantly affordable. I had no credit score walking into that dealership and they can certainly work with you. Just be patient, haha. Overall, glad I went there.

• Great people

Everyone at the dealer was helpful in every way through my process. They were friendly while being professional.

• Awesome!

The entire process was smooth and easy and Ron took care of any and all questions I had, no matter how trivial. Overall, it was a great experience! I would definitely recommend R&R to anyone who is thinking of getting a new car!

• Corvette Grand Sport

Jonathan Smith was the best i highly recommend him to anyone when your looking to buy a car. We traveled from CT to PA and the car was better in person and our sales men was just simply the best

• Great service great facilities

Excellent service all of the time. I would strongly recommend.

Thank you very much for your loyal business! We look forward to providing you with exceptional service for many years to come

Excellent service all of the time. I would strongly recommend.

• Mr Frank Rutch

always Lou and Fran are super to work with and ready to take care of any issues and the service tech also.

• Great service

The staff was extremely helpful especially Lou who went above and beyond to assist me with a trickier repair. Thanks again and definitely recommend R&R.

• Mister

Ordered the part needed and got it in ASAP. Scheduled my appointment and repaired the mirror as needed.

• I wish I could leave a negative star review.

My experience at R and R auto group was terrible! Very very expensive!!! The dealership claims to a family like environment, not so much. R and R auto group didn't have full disclosure before I brought my car for an estimate. Their estimates are NOT FREE. THEY NEVER DISCLOSED THAT TO ME. I guess buyer beware if you go there for service or sales. My advice to you if you decide to shop there for service is bring a lawyer to review all paperwork before you sign it.

I would like to thank you for taking the time and reviewing our dealership. My name is Robert Rinaldi, and I am the executive manager at R&R Chevrolet Cadillac. I am truly sorry for your negative experience, and would greatly appreciate the opportunity to take corrective action. The last thing we as an organization want to do is mislead or mistreat one of our guests. Our company and affiliated businesses have been providing automotive sales and service in the same community since 1967. One of the core principles we as a team live by is to ALWAYS be honest and straightforward with our guests, no matter the circumstance. Clearly we failed you in some way. If given the opportunity, I will do my very best to make things right. Please call me at 570-385-2881 or email bobr@acar4less.com to discuss the details. Again, thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I cannot correct a problem I don't know exists and your feedback will greatly help me in doing so. I look forward to discussing this further.