Twin City Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

(5.0) 20 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Best car buying experience of my life!

These reviews are real. I am 43 years old and I have bought a lot of cars. Rick Bills is the best salesman! He went above and beyond to make this t...he best experience. The rest of the staff was just as professional and helpful. No pressure at all and they treat you like a VIP. I will buy all my cars from Rick.

• Angie Brown

Ask for Tom! He's great and recommends the best vehicle to fir your needs!! Bought several cars here!

• Quick and efficient buying process

I found a car listed on cars.com and it was over an hour from my home. The salesman worked with me to arrange a test drive when I was in town and w...orked with me over phone and text to gather information for paperwork when I decided to purchase. The process was quick, they had the car and paperwork ready for me when I arrived. Great quality vehicle and price.

• Telmon nix

Telmon Nix was a great a sales person I had a great car buying experience

• Happy Customer

I began my car search on cars.com and knew exactly what I wanted. I looked for a while but wasn't finding anything that caught my eye until I saw the... Nissan Maxima that Twin City had for sale. It had a broken tail light and a rub (and if I'm spending 20k on a used car, it better be darn near perfect) so I passed even though it had all the upgrades I wanted. A couple months passed and Joseph Falter was still keeping in contact with me via email. I asked him if the maxima had ever been fixed (just out of curiosity) and he said yes and sent me new pictures. It looked beautiful. You could not tell that it had a rub. So the next weekend we packed up our truck and began our three hour (Yes a long way... but I want what I want) journey from KY. I test drove the car and loved it. They were very willing to work with me on the price and I feel like I received an extraordinary deal on my car (thousands less than what they sell for around Louisville). Overall I would work with them again. Thanks Joe!

• Dennis cook is the man

Bought a beautiful Jeep Renegade! Very exciting process! Dennis Cook sold me the car and it was a quick process. Highly recommend!

• Great customer service!

I'm very pleased with my experience at Twin City Dodge and Chrysler! I have to thank salesman Brian Amburgey for his patient and determination to find... the right vehicle for me. Not once did I feel pressured, like I have at other dealerships. I felt confident that I would find exactly what I wanted and I did with. I couldn't be happier! I recommend anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle to visit Twin City Dodge and Chrysler!

• Luxury Experience

Beyond please with the service at Twin City Dodge. Left for the weekend with a 2015 Jeep Cherokee, and returning on Monday to finalize purchase. There... was nothing better that I could have asked for as far as customer service, pricing, and over all quality. I highly recommend doing business with them.

• Great People To Deal With!

We love the low mileage used car that we got from Twin City. Nice car and at good price. We were 50 miles away and they stayed until we could get ther...e and actually stayed several hours after closing time so we could complete the buying process. We are very happy with our purchase and would recommend Twin City Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep to anyone looking to buy a vehicle new or used. The salesman Rick was a pleasure to deal with. A great place to buy a car!

• Pretty Darn Painless !!! Thanks Rick.

Rick is probably the best car salesman I've dealt with. Very knowledgeable and makes a person feel at ease throughout the buying process. The Dealersh...ip overall gets high marks for the way they treat customers. Nice facility, nice people, will definitely recommend to friends and family. Thanks Rick your the best.

Twin City Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM