• Clean Place and Nice Staff

i dont like sitting at a garage for anything to get done on a car at ur garage or anybodys garage so this question is not for me because this is something i hate doing. i just wanted to get it done fast and get out of there. so i cant really answer this question what i liked about it.

• Colonial Automart

Charles from sales and Stan the manager did an awesome job helping us get out of our Chevy Cruze and into an Outlander. Steve from finance did a great job figuring out the best loan for our situation. They even stayed after business hours without hesitation.

• good work

I can get an appointment with in a week for work to be done. The work is done in a timely order.

• Service

Prompt attention to our service request. Courteous staff and work done in a timely manner. A special thank you to Dale (service dept).

• Excellent Buying Experience

We LOVED our salesman Joe Cardiello. He was never pushy, was very nice and made the buying experience great. We will buy there again!

• Great service and excellent staff

Everyone is very nice and friendly - Tina, Mike, and service team. Excellent care and great job on the work on my vehicle, including a car wash.

• Great Service!!!

fast and great service. Needed a oil change ASAP before I left on vacation and they got it done for me that day. Thanks

• Excellent Service

Service in a timely manner. Staff is always courteous and forthcoming with information. I never hesitate to take my vehicle to them.

• My car purchase experience

Joe Cardiello is the one we always work with. He always gets the job done and treats us right. I refer people to him all the time. Steve also did a great job keeping in touch with us during the process.

• Excellent service.

Fast service. Friendly associates. Like the coupons. Clean and organized. Feel welcomed when entering and greeted immediately. The Best Dealers...

Fast service. Friendly associates. Like the coupons. Clean and organized. Feel welcomed when entering and greeted immediately. The Best Dealership