3.0
  • Great service and Repair

I had my 2015 Escape repaired at Wapak Ford's body shop. It came out looking just like new! The owner, Kurt Dennis prepared the estimate and worked with the insurance company. He even provided a free loaner car while my car was being repaired. If I ever need my car serviced or repaired again, I will definitely take it to them again.

• Poor customer service by the Owner Kurt Dennis

I took my car to this dealership to get a remote starter put on. It took them 7 days to put the starter on it and it still isn't right, because now there is a light on the dash that comes on. They tried to blame it on Ford Corporate and say that the 2017 escape model that I have isn't compatible with the remote starter. They said Ford Corporate wouldn't call them back with a fix. I made them take the starter off and refund my money. But now I have this light on my dash that won't go off and they won't fix it. The owner Kurt Dennis, has the worst customer service skills ever! I would never buy a car from this dealership or even recommend it to anyone! They also argued with me about giving me a loaner, who takes 7 days to put a remote starter on a car? This Owner needs to take a class on customer service.