• Great Services in all departments !!!

Nothing to say but EXCELLENT !!!!! I have bought and leased many cars and trucks through Grand Ford and have nothing but good things to say in all departments !!!!

• Well satisfied customer!!

My wife and I were very happy with our amazing experience at Grand Ford!! They made us feel welcome and never pressured us!! They were very honest with us and we were able to purchase a Ford F-150 and walk away very satisfied!! We highly recommend this dealership with their amazing staff and plan on going back in the near future.

• Amazing Detail & Service Team!

I have a 2014 Explorer and always have the dealership do my oil changes. Since I have two little boys, my car is constantly filthy. When I get my oil changed, I always ask for a full detail. It's like driving a brand new car every couple of months!

• Grand Works Package

I needed the works done on my 2014 Escape and the service department staff eagerly scheduled me in. The works was completed in a timely manner and all of the work and other findings were explained in detail to me. Excellent service by Grand Ford service department and mechanics.

• Always take good care of me and my Fiesta!

I have a Fiesta It had a recall to fix as well as oil change "works"...With a rebate! They are Awesome, they took time to figure out a noise I heard-took a ride with me and narrowed down several early ideas. Then after I picked it up found out they had ordered a replacement wheel cover that got cracked during repairs ...Grand Ford takes good care of you!

• Service Repair

Grand Ford has the best service department around.

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff, John! We greatly appreciate your business, and thank you again for the review!

Grand Ford has the best service department around.

• Great service

Always prompt with the car and courteous.. The service staff is top notch.. Always helpful and friendly..

We are glad you chose our dealership! If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

• A place you can count on!

Best service and such a friendly and professional staff.

Best service and such a friendly and professional staff.

• repairs

Everyone at Grand Ford are GREAT. I have going there for years and never have I had any problems

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Joseph. Thanks again for your review!

• Owner of F150

Everyone at Grand Ford is always so great -- kind and helpful. We love dealing with them and feel we can always depend on them to be fair and honest. Thanks so much! The Coopers