• Tom Henry Chevrolet - Great Experience

Tom Henry was excellent on a number of fronts. First, they could get the relatively rare ZL1 that I was looking for. Second they communicated well and paid attention to detail. Third, the signing process with quick and painless. Forth, the car was detailed well... no swirls or blemishes. Fifth, Dylan, the sales associate, went above and beyond and even picked me up near the airport.

• Chevy Trax

Fast (didn't have a long waiting time) and friendly (everyone very pleasant and helpful).

• Chevy Malibu

Everything went great! They all treated me like family and I love my car!

Everything went great! They all treated me like family and I love my car!

• The place to go for a pleasant buying experience

This was our 3rd easy, no pressure, very satisfactory purchase from Tom Henry. Once again Johnny D and Jeff made us feel at home as they went out of their way to to please us. Also every employee that we saw had a kind word to say. It's so nice to have a car dealership the I can trust without question.. Rose Vogliano

• Sales is great, service not so great

The salesman was GREAT. This is the second car that I bought from this dealership (the prior a 2011 Malibu, the new one a 2011 Malibu). In both cases, I told the salesman what I wanted, in both cases he found it and brought it to the dealership. But the service department ruined everything. I got reminded why I quit taking my 2011 to the dealership. Had to have it towed in late on a Thursday. I didn't expect to have it done that day, but the sales rep says "he wasn't sure that the car would be done of Friday". He sid they were very busy, despite their TV advertisement that says "bring it in". I nevertheless brought the 2011 back for an inspection, an oil change and two recalls. I dropped it off the night before, called the nexdt morning. I was told that the car should be done by 1 pm. What I found out later at nearly 3PM was that the repair tech BROKE THE PART they were supposed to replace even though they didn't have it in stock. The Servie rep didn't bother to call to tell me. And I was thold that the part "might" be in on Friday. If not I wuld not get my car until Monday. I have told numerous people at TomHenry about this. A rep who called me, the used car manager who happened to answer the phone one afternoon, and several other people. No responses, no phone calls. Not even an "I'm sorry". I feel sorry for the salesman, he not only went the extra step but several steps. B I can NOT refer the dealership (and him) to anyone else because of unresolved service deparmtne issues..

• Service with Excellence

Tom Henry Chevrolet is an excellent overall chevy dealer. Their sales people are friendly and supply all of the information for a buyer to use in making the right purchase. Service is probably the most important part of buying a car and Tom Henry's service department is second to none. From the counter people to the mechanics. Truly an excellent automobile experience. I've been a customer for 22 years.

• Tome Henry

I always recommend you dealership! the staff were as good as always thank you!

I always recommend you dealership! the staff were as good as always thank you!

• very neat and clean service center

everyone was polite and very courteous. Good experience, wouldn't hesitate to come back.

• great service friendly staff

great service. friendly staff. clean showroom and waiting room.

great service. friendly staff. clean showroom and waiting room.

• Shop around

Couldn't even tell us what we were signing. Should have shopped another dealer.

Couldn't even tell us what we were signing. Should have shopped another dealer.

Doug, we would like to extend our apologies to you for your last visit with us. We strive to ensure an excellent experience and we want to make things right. We would appreciate the opportunity to hear more about what happened and take steps to resolve this situation. Please contact us at your convenience. Sincerely, Tom Henry Chevrolet Team