4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 206 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

206 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Paul Conte Cadillac from DealerRater.com

• May 1, 2018

SALE REP. H.NELSON GALEANO WENT OUT OF WAY TO PROVIDE US WITH ANSWERS TO OUR QUESTIONS AND TO FEEL AT EASE ON BUYING MY FIST CADDY. ALL THE STAFF THA...T I ENCOUNTER WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL. THIS WAS THE QUICKIS CAR BUYING I EVER DID.

We are glad that Nelson had the opportunity to earn your trust and business. Enjoy your new vehicle ! Welcome to our Paul Conte Cadillac Family !

May 8, 2018

You may have to wait a month for an appointment if you need a loaner car for them to fix something they failed to fix numerous times, the service mana...ger may talk down to you if you're a female, the General Manager passed me onto a customer service manager who doesn't follow up just tells you you're at the right place he will handle and he disappears and a vehicle that is still not fixed. I would NOT recommend this dealership if you intend to service your vehicle there as well.

Overall Experience
    Paul Conte Cadillac

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. Since your review, I am sure you would agree, we have talked about your issue and we are worki...ng towards resolving it.

April 5, 2018

I bought a car at paul conte cadillac from Keith. He did a great job and would recommend him! If your interested in a Cadillac go to paul conte they... have been around forever.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Keith.Enjoy your new Cadillac.

April 4, 2018

Decided to trade in our Yukon XL Denali for an Escalade. Paul Conte Cadillac had one in stock that seemed to fit our requirements. We went to take a... look and ended up working with Pat, Frank and Blaise. They were all very efficient. After we came to a deal, we were able to pick up the Escalade the same day.

Overall Experience
    Paul Conte Cadillac

Thanks for the great review we really appreciate it ! Enjoy your new Yukon !

April 4, 2018

We are glade you decided to trade your Yukon in and get a Escaldae from us. Pat , Frank ,and Blaise and the entire Paul Conte staff welcome you to our... family. Congrats !

March 31, 2018

I've been coming to this dealer for many years and using the service department as well. My former salesmen was no longer working at the dealer. My ...lease was up on my SRX and Keith helped us get into a XT5 Luxury. My wife loves it and the kids think its cool.

We are glad that Keith was able to earn your trust business. Welcome to our Paul Conte Cadillac Family !

March 29, 2018

I came to Paul Conte cadillac on 3/24 to buy a inexpensive vehicle for my son. It was his first car and we didn't need anything fancy. We worked the... deal with Keith and Blaise got the approval. I have no complaints about how everything went.

We are happy that you chose Paul Conte for your sons new vehicle. We are so happy that Keith and Blaise were able to earn your business. Welcome to ou...r Paul Conte Cadillac Family !

March 26, 2018

Seen Keith at Paul Conte Cadillac. Had a great experience and would definitely return to buy another car. I will refer my friends and family to buy ...a car, and service their vehicles here as well.

Thank you for coming all the way from Brooklyn to purchase your vehicle. Keith and the entire Paul Conte Family greatly appreciates it !

March 25, 2018

My wife and I hate going to car dealers. We heard great things about the XT5, so we took it for a spin. My wife fell in love with the vehicle. Our ...salesman was Keith, he was down to earth and didn't pressure us at all!

Congrats on your new XT5 ! We are so happy that Keith was able to earn your business. Welcome to our Paul Conte Cadillac Family !

March 23, 2018

I visited some shady places before I went to Paul Conte Cadillac. I was looking for a lightly used sedan. Keith Bobrick showed me what vehicles were... available in my price range. I selected a 2014 CTS black on black and I love it. This dealer knows how to treat it's customers like family. I will refer all my friends to see Keith at Paul Conte Cadillac!

Thank you for your feedback about your experience with Keith. Enjoy your new Cts ! Welcome to our Paul Conte Cadillac Family !

169 W Sunrise Hwy Freeport, NY 11520