Jaguar Land Rover Freeport

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

EXCELLENT BUYING EXPERIENCE

I drove my beautiful 2020 Jaguar XF home July 7, 2020 and I’m loving it. This is my 2nd Jaguar XF from Jaguar Land Rover Freeport. Nicholas Capri in Sales went above and beyond to get me the car of my choice. He was very professional, knowledgeable, kind, patient and understood what I wanted. A+++. Rick Meyer showed me how all the new technology works in my car. He and Nicholas followed up with me to ensure that I didn’t have any problems. The staff is friendly and greets you with a smile. My all over experience in purchasing my new Jaguar XF was seamless. I highly recommend this dealership. Nen

Freeport Jaguar

Craig has always taken good care of my car. He is the best.

Sheena Aviles the Best

I still own a 2000 Range Rover at 70,000 miles, servicing it at Land Rover, Freeport, N.Y. It continues to run superbly; as, Sheena Alviles has been my Service Support Specialist for as many years. Sheena has been consistently extraordinary applying her patience, diligence, knowledge and professionalism related to all aspects of my service experience. Sheena excels with her efficiency and integrity. Her ability to readily facilitate last minute appointments and arrange loaner car availability is unmatched. Sheena is always quick and fair offering both short-term and long-term service strategies coupled with timely updates that helped me make difficult technical and financial decisions regarding both required and optional repairs. Always with a smile and a hug, Sheena works seamlessly with her management and service support team, along with her best repair technicians to complete all repairs thoroughly, ahead or on time. Sheena is, and will continue to be the most important reason why I continue servicing my car at Land Rover of Freeport, N.Y. Without exception Sheena continues to be the “Best of the Best.” .

THE BEST

I am a long time Jaguar owner and have purchased my Jaguar cars from several dealers. I can say from my experiences that JLR of Freeport is the dealership that I have come back too, many times, to buy cars and for service. Additionally, their service department is super.

Jaguar Freeport

Been with dealership for 20 years I am always treated with respect

4.0

Mr J Nagi

Excellent service very helpful staff was very friendly

1.0

The Absolute Worst

I was treated more like a wallet than a person. When leasing a brand new car, I don't expect there to be issues. Well that's all I've had both with the car and the dealership. I would do anything to just be rid of it. I am seriously debating leasing a new car and just letting this sit in the garage.

1.0

Bad Showroom. Even Worse Service!

I honestly have no idea how they are so highly rated on this website. If you look at Yelp and Google you will see a very different story. I've only had the car for a short amount of time when it won't start. As luxurious as the interior is, if the car isn't moving it won't do me much good. Well clearly they wanted me to experience all the inside of the car had to offer because they waited hours to pick me up and refused a loaner. I had to check the sign outside and make sure I wasn't at a Yugo dealership. Well the experience did make me feel like I was back in the USSR but boy was I not lucky because they made it seem like the car breaking was a hassle they had to deal with, not part of the lease. Save yourself the time, money and trouble and stay away.

Delighted

Juan was our salesman and he really took his time listening to us and understanding what was absolutely not negotiable and what was.

Sheena was amazing & helped remedy a bizarre problem with...

Sheena was amazing & helped remedy a bizarre problem with my car quickly & efficiently. I was happy with the service and her attentiveness! Car has been driving great since I picked it up.