Jaguar Land Rover Freeport

39 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 19, 2018

My experience was fantastic nothing to complain about..

December 17, 2018

Buying process relatively simple. Good customer service. Accommodating my needs.

November 13, 2018

terrific car. Great facility. Wonderful , friendly staff

November 11, 2018

Friendly service consultants make a service center! It was refreshing to come in to a new center at 4 pm and not be told sorry you don’t have an appointment.... My issue was addressed and I was on my way in a very short time. Thank you Jaguar of Freeport.

October 8, 2018

I have had several bad service experiences at this dealership.

July 9, 2018

My car has been in 4 times to fix the wipers & they have not yet been able to do!

June 27, 2018

The visit was absolutely perfect. The loaner car was ready as promised. The maintenance was performed as described and we were kept informed of the progress.... Craig is our service advisor and he coordinated everything superbly.

June 19, 2018

My experience with the 2017 FPace and Jaguar Freeport has been beyond disappointing. I've had the otherwise nice car, for which I spent a tidy sum, for... about a year and the infotainment system has never worked properly. The car drives nice, but when you pay extra for the nav system, you hope it is because it enhances the experience you have with the vehicle. Rather, it has done nothing but disappoint, particularly in the last two months. At first, it was wonky and I chalked it up to me being too busy with my job to really get into the guts of the system. I finally took it back to the dealer (not a close/easy drive) and was told an update was needed. This was where the trouble really began. In two months it has been back to the dealer FOUR times, three in the last three weeks alone(!), all because of the infotainment system and its updates. It actually gets worse every time I get it back! Last week, it completely quit/froze on me (nothing worked at all) while I was 90 miles out of town and preparing for a work trip. I drove it back to the dealer and they kept the car one week since I was out of the country. The service rep said this was a good thing so they could make sure it was working properly before I got it back. Well, you know how this is going to end, but Hollywood couldn't have scripted it better in a sitcom. Picked it up after that full week, drove it off the lot with system working fine; stopped at the grocery store; when I got back in the car it was frozen again-nothing. Since it was after 6pm, the dept was closed for the day. Going to this dealer is 45min-1 hour out of my way, each way, so it is a time drain on my over-scheduled day as it is, and now I am sitting here knowing I will have to take it back again today. I'm beyond frustrated this time because they said they would make sure it worked after having it for a week and now I doubt they even touched it to check throughout that week. This is a nice car that is otherwise going to get slammed because of this system and I also believe the service department at this dealership isn't taking the issue seriously. I don't want to continue making 2 hour roundtrips to the dealer for this issue. The whole experience has soured me on the F-pace and the dealership, and that is unfortunate. There are doubtless hard-working people that are associated with this brand/location, but paying extra for the system and trying to find someone who takes your concerns seriously is beyond disappointing.

February 27, 2018

Was very nice and considerate when looking at the car however once I told them I wasn’t ready to pull the trigger with only have 2 days to decide, they... got very sassy and a rude attitude.

February 20, 2018

Craig is a great guy, he explains what repairs are needed, how much it will cost and how long it will take. he is also very accommodating in setting up... loaners when i need one