Paul Conte Chevrolet

(4.9) 1479 reviews

Call This Dealer

1479 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Paul Conte Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Amazing!!!
    November 28, 2017

We purchased three vehicles from Paul Conte at the beginning of this month. Our salesman, John O Donnell went above and beyond for us. The service we ...received was the best we could've possibly asked for. We drove two hours and passed many dealerships on our way to Paul Conte and it was the best decision we ever made!

Dear Taylor, Thank you for trusting Paul Conte Chevrolet with your vehicle purchases. We appreciate your business and we wish you a happy and health...y 2018! Sincerely, Phil Wolhar Chief Marketing Officer East Hills Auto Group pwolhar@easthillsjeep.com

• Great Experience
    February 19, 2018

Ralph Montanino is the person to deal with. This is my third vehicle at this dealership. I Keep going back to this dealership because of Ralph.

• Amazing!
    February 17, 2018

Came back for the second time to work with the salesman Ronny, he was awesome, not pushy at all and very accommodating and patient! Didn???t make us f...eel rushed to make a decision which is great.

• Easy and Pleasant
    February 16, 2018

Great! Ronny Terraferma was very nice, helpful and honest. He is not pushy and will not contact you unless you want him to get in touch. Overall, we... feel we were treated fairly and Ronny even stayed late to get me in the car after work.

Overall Experience

• "First Time Chevrolet Buyer...Highly Recommend"
    February 16, 2018

Ronny Terraferma was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. Ronny found me the exact car I wanted with all the options I wanted. From the initi...al test drive to picking up the car it was seamless. He was not your typical "pushy" sales person which was a pleasure. He is very detail oriented making sure everything was done correctly so when it came time to pick up the car there was nothing to do but pick it up! This is my first experience with Paul Conte Chevrolet and I look forward to my next car with them and Ronny. Great experience and I would highly recommend. Thank you!

• First car buyer
    February 13, 2018

Ronny Terrafarma was very patient and did an amazing job keeping the price in our budget. As a first time car buyer you are not as knowledgeable about... owning a car but he made the experience less stressful.

• Quick and Easy
    February 10, 2018

Ronny Terraferma and all the staff at Paul Conte Chevrolet made our car purchasing experience easy and quick. We got all the information we needed to ...make an informed decision with none of the pressure you might expect from a car dealership. We would happily recommend Ronny and Paul Conte Chevrolet to anyone.

Overall Experience

• Excellent car purchasing experience!
    February 10, 2018

Our experience went well. We were approached in a timely manner by Nelson Galeano. He assisted us with the purchase of our vehicle. He was well man...nered and considerate. His attentiveness was appreciated. There was some obstacles, however because of his kindness we sustained the process. In addition the overall experience was pretty good. The people were friendly and came across as if they genuinely appreciated our business. If I am ever in the market for another Cadillac I would definitely return to Paul Conte and refer it to others looking.

• Very friendly and personable!
    February 7, 2018

Christian was very friendly and helpful from the beginning. He was very personable and funny which made the several hour experience much easier to exp...erience!

Overall Experience

• Great Experience! George F. is the man!
    February 4, 2018

Stress-free experience --went in with an idea of what I wanted and what I could afford. George gave me all my options. He was professional, patient an...d was genuinely excited that I was getting a new car!

Paul Conte Chevrolet