506 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Karp Volvo Buick Saab Kia from DealerRater.com
  • Amazing service

To anyone who reads this post I highly highly recommend I highly recommend . karp Volvo in Rockville center Because of the respect and experience that I was treated with when I walked into the dealership . Especially in particular this saleswoman Marianne Murphy highly highly recommend doing business with her very honest very trustworthy Very pleasant experience and transaction with her and the dealership .. And I am not just writing this . This is the truth Ladies and gentlemen . If you don't believe my words people go to the dealership and experience it firsthand for yourself Thank you

• Extremely happy with service
    May 19, 2017

Craig was very helpful and knowledgeable about the Buick Encore. Extremely happy with my purchase. I feel I got the car for a very good price.

Karp Buick

I am so happy that Craig was able to assist you into the car you are going to love to drive. Thank you for sharing. Drive Safe! Ellen Karp, Ekarp@KarpAutomotive.com

• Craig was a very polite and helpful salesman.
    May 19, 2017

Craig was a very polite and helpful salesman. No pushiness & no headache. Made a offer and he got the deal done. Very happy with purchase.

Karp Buick

I am so glad that Craig took such good care of you. Enjoy the new car. Drive Safe! Ellen Karp, EKarp@KarpAutomotive.com

Karp Buick

• Immensely satisfied with thier service!
    May 4, 2017

Karp Buick

Thank you so much for the 2 great reviews for Jason. We truly appreciate our customers. Drive Safe! Ellen Karp, EKarp@KarpAutomotive.com

Jason and the staff were so accommodating, welcoming and diligent during the entire process. I would recommend them to every and anyone without a doubt!

Karp Buick

• Best experience buying a car in a decade!
    May 3, 2017

The staff alongside Jason and including Jason were so accommodating and welcoming. They worked with me until my needs were met and were very transparent in all dealings! I would recommend them to anyone any day and consider them a part of the family now because of how they have helped me!

• Excellent and Speedy assistance
    April 29, 2017

The sales person was very kind and let me take my time when deciding on the vehicle. He took care of everything and was very patient!

Karp Buick

What a nice review for Jason. I am so glad he assisted you into the car you will most enjoy. Drive Safe! Ellen Karp, EKarp@KarpAutomotive.com

• Buick Enclave
    April 27, 2017

Karp Buick

Jason was extremely helpful and professional throughout the whole process. He was very responsive to both my wife and I. We got a great deal working with him. I highly recommend Karp and Jason to anyone looking for a buick.

Karp Buick

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Jason. I know you are going to enjoy your new car. Drive Safe! Ellen Karp, EKarp@KarpAutomotive.com

• Negotiation yields a HIGHER quote?
    April 24, 2017

Karp Buick

What dealership doesn't honor their original quote? The quote increased drastically because, unbeknownst to me, some incentive program expired along the way. It would have been great to know that was a potential scenario to factor into the decision making. Think of the leverage they had.

Karp Buick

I have reached out to this customer and they have not responded. I look forward to speaking with them if they so choose. Ellen Karp, EKarp@KarpAutomotive.com

• Integrity & Honesty
    March 4, 2017

Karp Buick

I found Lenny to be helpful and well informed. He helped me get a better understanding of the leasing process so that I can drive away with a new 2017 Buick Enclave. Thank you so much for you help. I appreciate your time and assistance in setting me up with OnStar and Wi-Fi. Also, his follow up call to ensure I was enjoying my car was very thoughtful.

Karp Buick

The Buick Enclave is a great car to drive around. It is smooth and very roomy. Thank you for the great review. Drive Safe! Ellen Karp, EKarp@KarpAutomotive.com

• Great dealer
    February 14, 2017

Karp Buick

I leased my new car (2017 Enclave) from Karp Buick My first Buick lease experience and I can say that it was wonderful. The transaction went smooth and painless. The Salesman Craig Graber was excellent, at working with us. Very satisfied with his service.

Karp Buick

Thank you and I am so happy that Craig met and exceeded your expectations. We are all about happy customers. Drive Safe! Ellen Karp, EKarp@KarpAutomotive.com