Sarchione Ford of Waynesburg

• Love my new Ford Escape,car buying experience!

The whole process was so easy and stress free. I love my new Ford Escape. Thank you Sarchione family!

• Easy to deal with

Great experience will do business again . Now just waiting for second key and when they want to fix the scratch on the passenger side window.

• Sarchione Ford Review

Very enjoyable experience. I would recommend this dealership to anyone interested in buying a new or used vehicle.

• Sarchione Ford of Waynesburg

My son is currently looking at vehicles at Sarchione Ford of Waynesburg based on my recommendation.

• Amazing service at Sarchione Ford

Everyone at Sarchione was very helpful and polite. None of the high pressure gimmicks that most dealers pull.

• 2017 Ford Explorer

We were beyond grateful for the way we were treated when making our purchase. There was no pressure and our salesman, Shawn Scott, was awesome to deal with. They did the best they could to give us the best deal possible.

• Review

Buy my car here was a great experience. I would recommend family and friends to buy from Joe.

• What a Super Dealership!!

My husband and I had a great buying experience at Sarchione Ford. Jeff Numbers helped us throughout the entire buying process without any pressure whatsoever. Thanks Jeff - it was a pleasure!

• 2016 Ford Foucs

When in looking for a new car. Sean the sales man was very professional. There was no back and forth. They got me approved for 0%.

• Outstanding dealership.

The staff at the dealership was great. They were very helpful with rebates and discounts. I would highly reccomend.