• Great Buying Experience

This was a wonderful Jeep buying experience. I located my soon to be Jeep by the ad they placed on Cars.com. Through the app I was able to message the dealership. I quickly was contacted back by Valerie. She was able to set me up with an appointment that evening. I arrived and found my name on there greetings board. I was connected with my salesman Randy. Randy is a super nice guy, and a no pressure salesman. He was very knowledgeable about all of Jeep products. Turns out he's also a Jeep enthusiasts! He took me to the Jeep Patriot I was looking at in their ad. Everything as described on Cars.com. Next we were off on a test drive. During the test drive he took me on a road that highlighted the Patriots abilities. Before we were back to the dealership he had answered all of my questions and I was ready for the negotiations. Again, let me say no pressure! They offered me a fair trade in price for my old Cherokee. And the asking price was very fair. Negotiations didn't take long. I think we were longer clean out all of my stuff from my old Jeep than haggling over price. They prepped my Patriot and I was finished at the dealership in less than 3 hours from start to finish. I was extremely pleased with Furey as a whole! Great organization to work with through the purchasing process. Well worth the visit to see them! I will definitely check them out again in the future.

• Fast call back

Very pleased with the internet response The only thing I wish was that I lived closer to the dealership. They had the truck that I wanted and at the price I was looking for

• Good people

Dave was awesome diidnt nag me and got the sale will definitely deal with him again on vehicle purchase thanks guys

• Great Price Great TEAM!!!!

I had the pleasure of purchasing my preown Chevrolet Avalanche from Furey. My salesperson Jason Porter was very responsive and attentive to what I need in order to make the transaction go smoothly. He was was especially helpful because I was coming from out of town to make the purchase on his day off. He got with his team members made sure my wife and I were covered down to arranging transportation from the airport. I would like to say thanks to Jason and the Furey Dodge Jeep Ram Team in Malvern, OH for making my purchase a pleasant experience. Special thanks to Jeff and Randy!

• Chrysler 300

My wife and I have bought cars from Jason over the past 2 years. Love the dealership, and the staff. We were able to get our car loans from Mark at a lower interest rate than from our own bank. Great job guys!