4.3
  • GMC DENALI

This was a great experience.. everything from the airport pick up to the dealership.

Hey Willie, what a great time we had. It was such a fun experience. I'm here if you ever need anything!!

• GREAT PEOPLE AND PRODUCT

I will be a life long customer of this dealership. These guys know how to treat customers.

• GREAT TIME

The people at Larson Motors were so fun. I was looking for a used car and it was by far the easiest and most professional place I have ever been. From the time I made the call to arriving at the dealership (which was very nice) they treated me like a normal person and instantly made me feel welcomed. 2 thumbs up for this group.

• AWESOME PEOPLE

I was looking for a decent used car for my son. The staff was beyond helpful and professional. Very impressed!!

• HSelf

Always have a pleasant experience at this dealership. The sales people are attentive and helpful, not pushy. Recommend to everyone!

• Do not do Business with them.

Horrible place to do business! I was looking to buy a new car and they wouldn't work with me.

• Bought a cheap used truck - was treated great!

Bought a cheap used truck, but Deanna provided outstanding customer service. All the paperwork was ready to go, and the truck was exactly as described. I couldn't be happier!

We thank you so much for your business with Larson Motors. We hope you enjoy your new truck and please think of us again when looking for a rare gem!

• NEW F1-50 FX4

BOBBY IS AWESOME!!! He was very energetic and easy to work with I will definitely recommend him to my friends and family!

Thank you so much mmeyerkorth. It was a great time and if you ever need anything be sure to let me know!!

• Ford Dealership

First time buying a vehicle at Larson's. Thanks Bobby.

Thank you so much Thomas. I hope you enjoy your NEW TRUCK!!

First time buying a vehicle at Larson's. Thanks Bobby.

Thank you so much Thomas. I hope you enjoy your NEW TRUCK!!

• No response from online inquiry

Contacted them through cars.com inquiry form. They sent an email acknowledging my inquiry, but they never responded after that.

Hello Mike, I'm very sorry you were not contacted.

Hello Mike, I'm very sorry you were not contacted.