Nick Crivelli Chevrolet

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

Equinox
    April 17, 2018

Quick and efficient Oil change and tire rotation only as part of new car purchase

Superb!
    February 12, 2018

As always professional, courteous and expedient! Great Dealership, I highly recommend to anyone looking to buy or for service.

We really appreciate your kind words and for your recommendation of our dealership! If there is anything additional that we can assist you with, don't... hesitate to reach out! Safe travels!

Horrible Customer Service!! Horrible person!!
    June 10, 2016

My neighbor and I were exploring collision centers in our area due to an unfortunate accident that occurred when I hit her front bumper. I spoke with ...the collision service center person, whom I believe his name is Bob. He was most rude service person that I have ever encountered in 40 years. Because we found a better service center with a lower rate, he began yelling at my neighbor, asked her if she had a husband "to handle her business" and threatened me stating that it was "against the law" to get multiple quotes and make an informed decision about where we would do the repair. He ended by hanging up on my neighbor. I would never recommend nor do any services with this person. Horrible customer care.

Excellent Shopping Experience
    July 23, 2013

After trying to shop at several other dealerships, I found a great car online at Crivelli. Although I hate car shopping, they made the experience simp...le and painless. Their initial price was very fair, and they were still open to negotiate to a lower price. Every member of the dealership was very friendly and were not pushy at all. It is difficult to put all of the praise for them into words, but I could not be happier with my new truck or the overall experience that I had. I will definitely be going back next year when we look to replace our other vehicle. It was well worth the hour drive to this dealership!

Beautifu Car - great experience
    March 11, 2013

I recently purchased a 1992 Corvette convertible from Nick Crivelli Chevrolet and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. It is the car of my dreams. ...A beautiful brilliant red Corvette with the hard and soft top intact and in great condition. This vehicle was perfectly maintained and preserved by Mr. Crivelli who, along with his used car manager, Harold Hawkey, and their salesman, Jim Hanshaw, couldn't have been more professional or nicer. Mr. Crivelli took the time to provide me with all of the original paperwork and authorized his staff to change the oil, etc. and to inspect the car prior to my taking possession. My experience with Crivelli Chevrolet only enhanced the buying experience and allowed me to drive and own a Corvette for the first time in my life. I couldn't be more satisfied and I will deal with Crivelli Chevrolet from now own. Did I mention that I love this car?

Nick Crivelli Chevrolet