• Highly Customer Centric - especailly Steve Subaru

I had an excellent experience with Multi Subaru staff. ( Address : 2675 US-22, Union, NJ 07083 Phone:(908) 686-2800 ) I was looking at a used car under 12000 - a tough task to find a good SUV car in that range Steve found a Nisaan Rogue from teh stock. Car was really nice and in excellent condition. Their service work shop had made it like new. Steve Subaru in sales worked with his manager and gave me an excellent offer on price. He has a Knack to attend customers, be concerned about their choices and pain points. He strives his best to deliver solutions. After paying deposit, i drive the car 2nd time and somehow i felt that side rear window was too small to look at the side lane while changing lanes. And i stalled. Steve helped me giving very good suggestion based on his experience. Anthony Izzo ( Manager of Multi Chevy ) was also very co operative and made me talk to their service engineer to provide me some insights into mirror fixing. Overall experience of working with them was super nice. Though i bugged them couple of times , every time they were very patient and tried to help even though Nisaan was not their speciality. I strongly recommend to work with Steve Subaru at Address : 2675 US-22, Union, NJ 07083 Phone:(908) 686-2800

• Great Service

I have to recognized that your team is very special and always ready to perform there job with courteous and professional attention to clients. I'm one of those difficult clients but my loyalty is because they have an amazing Customer Service. Thank you everyone!!!!!

• Oil change.

Went in for a oil change and Tire rotation on my 2026 Silverado. They informed me about 2 recalls. The dealership preformed all maintenance in a timely fashion.

• Great time

Wonderful experience. Definitely recommend Eli and saieed made it a true car experience.

• Customer

Overall my experience was very good at Open Road. My salesman Randal was very courteous and patient with me. The cars that I considered buying were all very nice. I had a hard time deciding which one to pick.

• Accountant

Everyone was awesome. From the minute I walked in the building I knew this was going to work out.

• Great service

Your dealership was very welcoming ! I would refer someone. The service department was great also.

• See Cyril McGough at Multi Chevrolet

My lease was ending, and I really liked the Cruze that I had. Cyril McGough got me into a new Cruze with a great price!

• msssss

friendly and especially when the manager came in to talk about if anyone had a problem and to thank us for coming

• Good service

They are always courteous and helpful. This is my second car from this dealership.