Maxon Mazda

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

261 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Maxon Mazda from DealerRater.com

May 18, 2018

Shae was great. She made me feel important. My concerns were valid. She made sure to address them all. She didn't hagle me to get things done. I reall...y appreciate her concern. Thank you very much.

May 17, 2018

This is my 2nd purchase with Maxon. Everyone there is very nice friendly & professional. Al Pereira & Keith Martinez both salesmen are great to work w...ith. I will definitely go back for any purchases in the future. Thanks again

May 17, 2018

I had a lot of work that needed to be done on my car and my service advisor was able to package it in a way that saved me money. The service was relat...ively quick as well. I was out of there in less time than I anticipated. Good job Maxon!

Nicole Nicoletti

Social Media DIrector

May 16, 2018

The dealership was great, the staff was friendly and made me feel comfortable about my purchase. There were no high pressure negotiations and Felix ma...de sure I understood every aspect of the purchasing process. In the end I got a great deal and would definitely recommend this location to others.

May 15, 2018

The service department was awesome. I got a flat on my way to work and they made the process so easy and had my car ready with a new tire by the end ...of the day.

May 15, 2018

When I first went in for my service I was satisfied but became annoyed by the end.Presentation of the service center is great. They???ve done some upd...ating in terms of facility. My oil change appointment was at 1:15. I got there at 1:10 and after checking in I want to say my car was starting to be serviced by 1:30 and was done around 1:50. I know because my car was in my site the entire time. Then they took it off and I know they usually wash it after so I figured I???d be done by 2:30. When 2:50 came and I still hadn???t been called for my car I went to look outside and there it was just sitting there. It still hadnt been washed so I just asked for my keys and left but they should have given me the option to have my car washed if I was going to be waiting over an hour just for that. Would have much rather went on with my day. Other than that it was good.

May 15, 2018

My husband took my car in but when he came home he raved about how good the service was and how fast they got the job done.

May 15, 2018

Adam was fantastic. I needed an oil change and wheel alignment. He was friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him for any service n...eeds.

May 14, 2018

I made a last minute appointment and was accommodated, the service was fast and friendly. One of the technician even tied my daughter???s sneaker beca...use I just got nails done and didn???t want to messed them up...it???s always that one simple thing that matters the most...thanks again!

Maxon Hyundai Mazda

On behalf us all of us at Maxon, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your e...xperience at our Service Department. We will be sharing your feedback amongst our team. Respectfully, Donna DeLaura

May 11, 2018

The service department handled our concerns while keeping us posted along the way. They even addressed concerns we didn't foresee involving the vehic...le. Thanks!

Maxon Mazda