Salerno Duane Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge

649 reviews

649 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Salerno Duane Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• April 9, 2018

My experience here was a very smooth one. The process was quick. Everything was explained thoroughly. And they made me feel comfortable the entire time.

Hello Nishelle, Thank you for purchasing from us. Welcome to the Salerno Duane family. Enjoy your new car and thanks for posting. Larry Sayette Mark...eting Director Salerno Duane Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram and Ford larry250@sdsummit.com 908-277-6700 Ext. 250

Michael Bendar

Finance Manager

(4.7) 19 reviews

October 22, 2018

Paul was friendly, to the point, and gave me a great deal. The process was quick and stress free. This was a great experience i’d definitely come... back!

Paul Shorrock

(4.8) 57 reviews

October 22, 2018

We went in to look at a Jeep and ended up leaving with it. The customer service was really great and the whole team was really professional. Our salesmen... Rafael really listened to us getting us the best option within our budget.

October 19, 2018

Very pleasant experience. I’d recommend Salerno Duane to friends and family. I’ll be back when I am in need of another car. Give them a try... you won’t be disappointed.

Thank you for the awesome review. We appreciate customers like you and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Paul Shorrock

(4.8) 57 reviews

October 17, 2018

I came in today to purchase my leased truck. Paul was fabulous! He made everything quick and easy! I didn’t feel pressured like you do at many other... dealers! We will be back here for our next truck!

Happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

October 15, 2018

Very friendly service here. They work with you to pit you in the car you want. Very kind and welcoming. They explain everything you need to know if your... leasing or buying.

Salerno Duane Chrysler Jeep

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We appreciate customers like you.

October 15, 2018

AMAZING dealership. I have gone to multiple dealerships in the area, and they do not compare to the impeccable service I have experienced at Salerno Duane... Jeep in Summit. Matthew Nelson is a new Sales and Leasing Consultant, and I highly recommend working with him as well as Henry and their manager Sal. They all were amazing, knowledgeable, and extremely easy throughout the whole process. Cannot thank them enough!

Happy to hear that you enjoyed your shopping experience. Our staff works hard to ensure our customers happiness.

Henry Argueta

Salesperson

(4.8) 22 reviews

Sal Lanuto

(4.7) 15 reviews

October 15, 2018

In early July I took my Explorer for a recall and an oil change. Every one in the office was great. Soon after I traveled into New York City where I... noticed a large flow of oil from my engine, in fact it shut down. I had it towed to my mechanic in NJ who advised me that my oil filter had not been properly tightened. The cost of tolls and diagnostic services was $155.00. Since I am a AAA member the tow was covered. I have spoken to, e mailed, and sent a certified letter to the dealership and also a certified letter to Ford Motor Co. Now over two months have passes and no one has contacted me. Customer Service does not exist here.

October 14, 2018

I was interested in Jeep Cherokee 2019 for leasing, and i received a very good deal with Salerno. I had called more than 22 dealership across entire NJ... state to find out the best value for my lease terms and Salerno experience was the best. I spoke to Jessica Young and she worked with Sergio to provided very good lease numbers, and they themselves applied all the discounts i could get by asking various questions trying to find out if i can qualify for more discounts. Sergio was very calm, polite and listened to our needs, budget etc. I found Salerno was straight forward, provided clear details on rates with respect to fees, taxes,registration, title, monthly payments, down payment, bank fee etc. Definitely recommend this Dealership for your next Jeep car! I researched for atleast 2 weeks calling every dealer but Salerno beat all of them for user experience!

Salerno Duane Chrysler Jeep

Happy to hear that we were able to meet the price point you were looking for and give you everything you wanted in your new vehicle. Enjoy!

October 13, 2018

In our search for the perfect family vehicle we visited several dealerships. Not until we came to Salerno Duane did we feel comfortable enough to know... that we would walk out with the perfect truck. Sergio Ovalle was extremely helpful and understanding to what we were looking for. The amount of attention we received was wonderful and we are so greatful to the team here and would recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Salerno Duane Chrysler Jeep

Happy to hear that we were able to find the perfect family vehicle for you. Our staff works hard to ensure that our customers leave happy.

Joseph Salerno