Mangold Ford

(4.9) 59 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• A great buying experience

I purchased a 2017 Fusion from Mangold Ford. I went into the dealer, told them what I wanted and they ordered it for me. Eight weeks later it was in.... I took it for a test drive to see if it was what I wanted. At no point was I pressured to purchase. But I did and the whole process was quick and easy. All the staff we talked to were friendly and smiling. This is our families 6th car we have purchased from Mangold Ford both new and used. We will continue to purchase from there in the future.

• rob from me

I liked this dealership so much I flew from Maine to Chicago /Ohare. The vehicle was everything they said no surprises. They picked me up from the ai...rport and I met some of the sales staff. Very welcoming and I have exactly the vehicle I was looking for Thanks Mangold Ford

• 2017 Mustang Purchase

We've purchased many vehicles from Mangold Ford over the years as well as other dealerships and none compare to them. The entire staff is over the top... helpful and courteous. We recently purchased a 2017 Mustang Shelby GT350 and the entire process was a fun experience. We've worked with Rick on quite a number of purchases and he makes buying a new vehicle stress free for this picky buyer. I can't say enough good things about Rob, the Sales Manager. Overall, you can't find a better dealership.

• Amazing Experience at Mangold

I walked into Mangold hoping to trade in my car in order to lower my monthly payments. I told Willie what I wanted in a car and my price range and he ...went above and beyond to make it happen for me. Willie sat with me for at least an hour, answering every single one of my questions in a way that I could understand, and making sure I felt like trading in my car was the best decision for myself in the future. Every single moment I’ve been at Mangold, I’ve felt truly cared for as a customer and that my needs were being 100% addressed and taken care of. Mangold has been my best car buying experience by far— and Willie as a salesman is as good as they get. I would recommend Mangold and Willie to others over and over. I truly couldn’t have had a better experience!

• Rob and the Mangold Ford team go the extra mile!

I was impressed with the responsiveness of the sales and finance team. They went out of their way to answer my questions and walk me through the decis...ion process. I will be going back to Mangold in the future!

• Rick Rohman and Mangold Ford are the best!!

It is always a challenge for Rick Rohman when my husband and I walk through the doors of Mangold Ford to buy a new car. You see I have allergies to th...e chemicals in leather so Rick has to find us the car that we want with cloth seats. Not so easy...but every time he finds exactly what we want in the color we want, and the Mangold team does whatever it takes to get that car to us. We have loved every car that we have purchased there. We could not be happier with the customer service we receive from Rick and the dealership. We consider our customer experiences to be top-notch and would highly recommend Rick Rohman and Mangold Ford.

Thanks for your Business!

• Best car buying experience!

It was a pleasure doing business at Mangold. I highly recommend making the drive, I am so happy with my Shelby!

WE appreciate your business!

• Mangold Ford and Rick Rohman are great!!

My wife and I have purchased our last 10+ cars from Rick Rohman at Mangold Ford in Eureka. Rick has literally sat with us many hours finding us a car ...that we loved, if not available at the dealership. He is great to deal with and will do anything in his power to make you happy. He will go above and beyond to make the buying process as easy as possible. We knew after we bought our first car, this would a long relationship!! Thanks for all you do Rick!!

AWWWW! We appreciate all your years of doing business with us as well!

• JeffB

Rick Rohman is a great salesman for Mangold. He has been my exclusive salesman and Mangold my exclusive Dealer since 2001.

Thanks for your Business since 2001!

• Review

Rick Rohman was awesome during the entire process. He was honest and patient to make sure he found the perfect fit for me. I would recommend Rick to... anyone. He's a great salesman and passionate about his job and customers.

Thanks for your business and kind words!

Mangold Ford