(4.9) 1525 reviews

Call This Dealer

New

1525 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Smythe Volvo Cars from DealerRater.com
  • Super Awesome Service

Smythe Volvo is extremely thorough when it comes to service. This department does automobile maintenance the right way. Not only taking care the regul...ar maintenance checklist, they found the root causes of two seemingly minor problems and corrected them promptly. To top all of these, the service is free! My car comes with free maintenance for 45,000 miles.

Thank You! We make sure that our Technicians and Service Advisors work together to delver the best experience possible and work for you as a team. Our... service department is your pit lane, we want your car to be in and out as soon as possible while keeping in mind our most important virtue, safety. Thank you and we hope to see you at your next service interval!

• Will only work with Dennis

Can???t say enough good things about Dennis. Smythe Volvo is the only place I???d go to service my car specifically because of him. Will go out of his... way to make sure you???re taken care of and makes you feel like family. Spent a lot of money on service but I still wouldn???t take my car anywhere else.

Smythe Volvo Cars

We want every customer to feel like this, as part of the Smythe Volvo family. Thanks for the review. Enjoy!

• Best Dealership in NJ maybe the USA!!!

Best Dealership in NJ maybe the USA!!!...

Smythe Volvo Cars

Its always the people in a business that make a real difference. Ashley is one of those people. Thanks for noticing and for your may years of busine...ss. Enjoy!

• First-Rate

First-rate Tom Coward and his team provided a first-rate customer service experience. I would recommend this service center to our family and friends....

Smythe Volvo Cars

Providing first rate customer service is the focus of our efforts and well worth it. Thanks for your business and noticing and letting others know.

• HIGHLY recommend Deborah Amster at Smythe Volvo

Deborah has been a pleasure to work with. She is knowledgeable, thorough, follows up and is very responsive. Post sale, Deborah has not vanished! S...he has followed up to make sure I know how to use the features of the car and has encouraged me to return with any questions. Without hesitation, I would recommend anyone considering a Volvo see Deborah.

Overall Experience

• Very helpful and nice as always!

Very helpful and nice as always! Helped me with everything that I needed and took great care of my car. Had my car ready quickly and looking great!

Smythe Volvo Cars

Doug is a person who is naturally helpful and pleasant to work with. We are fortunate to be associated with people like Doug, who has worked with us ...for over 30 years! Thanks for noticing and for taking time out of your busy day to let others know.

• The staff at Smyth Volvo was friendly and professional.

I have visited a lot of Volvo dealerships and I can say Smythe Volvo will show you quality vehicles and professional service bar none. Want a great... car buying experience Choose Smythe Volvo.

Smythe Volvo Cars

We know that you have many choices, so we try to stand out in being honest, helpful and professional. Thanks for the confidence you've shown in us. ... Enjoy!

• Buying a car

I had been to Smythe Volvo for service work and while my car was in I had gone up to look at new cars and used cars. It has been quite a few weeks and... I finally was getting to the dealership and Bob says he called me at work one day and asked if I was available and looking for a car. I finally got to the dealership met Bob and was looking at a used Subaru and used Volkswagen. I drove the Subaru, but I was not happy with the type of car and the workmanship. Bob had the list of new cars that had come in and noticed that there was a Volvo S 60 we went and took a look at it I drove the car and ultimately bought the car. I would recommend the dealership and Bob says that as a salesman without question.

Smythe Volvo Cars

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to work with you and sell you a Volvo. Enjoy!

• Extremely happy with my car!

Deborah Amster was the best match for me when I decided to purchase my Volvo. She was helpful in finding me the ideal car for my family.

Smythe Volvo Cars

Deborah is both helpful and kind and always has your best interest in mind. Thanks for saying so - we appreciate it. Enjoy!

• Choose Smythe Volvo

I spent weeks shopping for my new Volvo and visited several dealerships. After carefully researching my options, I chose Smythe to make my purchase. T...he entire staff was very personable and sincere. They made every effort get me the best deal possible in order to make certain my car buying experience was great. My salesperson, Deborah Amster, really went above and beyond to meet my expectations and make me a truly satisfied customer. I highly recommend Smythe Volvo!

Smythe Volvo Cars

We know you spend a lot of time researching a new car purchase and that time is not always fun. so we want to help you make that time well spent. Whe...n you drive away with the perfect Volvo we know we;ve succeeded. Thanks for trusting us to do just that for you! Enjoy!

40 River Rd Summit, NJ 07901