Leman's Chevy City

333 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 8, 2019

Brian Davenport was very helpful throughout the process. Was not very pushy at all and I appreciated that the most. Very personable guy that will help... you.

October 7, 2019

I live 2 hours from the dealership but Steve made my buying experience extremely comfortable and worry free. Once we agreed on a price (which was their... online price) he explained to me what I would need to bring with me to make it a seem less transaction. Was in and out in under and hour and couldn't be happier. Thanks again Steve Johnson!

• April 30, 2018

I recommend Leman's Chevy City if you are needing a car. Brent Burch was my salesman and he went above and beyond what I was expecting on a night I wasn't... expecting to buy a car. He answered all of my questions honestly,and if he didn't know he wasn't afraid to ask someone who did know. He worked with me beyond closing time, and helped me to get my son's difficult car seat out of my old car, in the rain. He has reached out to me since i purchased the car to see how its doing and if i need anything else. That is why i recommend Leman's Chevy City and Brent Burch if you are in the market to buy a car.

September 30, 2019

I wasn't expecting to buy a truck today, however Steve Johnson made it way to easy. Thanks to Tyler in the Finance Department as well. We will certainly... be back!

September 30, 2019

Steve at Leman’s Chevy City was great to work with when purchasing a new Chevy truck. His extensive knowledge and great customer service made buying a... new truck fun!

September 4, 2019

AWD '15 Equinox, clean w/new BF Goodrich A/T tires that answered everything I disliked about my '12 Terrain. Trust it will be a predictable vehicle, GM... treated me right on the Terrain. Great service, excellent trade, smooth purchase experience with Lucas. Sportier more comfortable ride times 10! Will be excellent road car. 40K per year.

August 27, 2019

Aaron is patient and helpful. I was not planning to buy a new Chevy at first, but after his introduction and test drive, I found the car meet my needs.... He and the manager made the buying process fairly clear. Every time I had questions, they were willing to answer it. Overall, it was a good experience.

August 26, 2019

Alex did a great job. Alex has been very patient to answer all of our questions since we are not up on new technology at all.

August 25, 2019

We looked for a long time for a vehicle that matched our criteria and budget - we knew exactly what we were looking for, but couldn't find it. Of course,... we are also looking for the best deal. We found a vehicle that we were interested in at Leman's but I thought it was overpriced (of course, I'm the buyer). The sales person we worked with, Brian Davenport, talked with the Sales Manager, then came back to talk to us where he informed us the Sales Manager would work with us a little bit on the price. If a dealer tells me its the internet price, internet price won't change blah blah blah, I immediately walk out the door - it's happened a few times. That didn't happen here. The Sales Manager, RJ, then came over to talk to us. As he approached, I was very skeptical. He then asked what they could do to earn our business. It wasn't the usual sales manager pressure, and it wasn't "how can we get you in this car tonight" - it was genuine. So, I gave him my lengthy list. I thought it would be wasted breath, but Brian and RJ were really interested in earning my business. I didn't buy the car that night, and seriously considered buying a similar car at another dealership that seemed to be a better deal. I just kept feeling inside that I would be better off buying from Leman's rather than a dealer farther away that I didn't know. So, we bought the car at Leman's, but that's not the end of this eternal review! A couple minor issues came up with the car right after we bought it. I was pleasantly surprised that they worked with us to reasonably rectify those issues. They could have very easily gave us the line of "well, you bought a used vehicle with no warranty", but they didn't. They again worked with us to our satisfaction (didn't fix everything at no charge, but was more than fair resolution in my book). I am extremely satisfied with our experience at Leman's and with their staff.

August 14, 2019

Lucas was very helpful with getting me information on prices and had me set up for test drive upon arriving at the dealership. Happy with my purchase so... far.