• Excellent service.

Car was ready to go with plates on it and all paperwork ready for me to sign. Joe helped me understand all the features of my new car.

• Great service

I liked that I could drop off truck night before so it was first apt in AM and ready in time promised.

• Great Customer service

Everything about Van Buren is top notch! Colleen is an asset to their customer service department-she is kind, professional & extremely knowledgeable!

• grest servuce

great service dept , Julie the service rep is the best all service was completed in a timely manner. keep up the good work

• Exceptional Service as always

Please see prior page pertaining to the excellent service I received at Van Buren. Thank you for your time and service for over 30 years!

• Service Appointment

The team was friendly and courteous. Easy in and out. No problems and quickly done. Was a pleasant experience.Would use again when needed.

• Great service

The staff at Van Buren GMC were very helpful and I was extremely pleased with the experience in its entirety, I have already recommended this dealership to many of my friends and family.

• Great service

Friendly staff and great value. Staff was friendly and very professional. Made it easy to do business with. Would recommend this dealer to friends and family.

• Service with a smile

As always an excellent experience Except this survey requiring twenty words it's ridiculous l can only say things to the point

• Excellent service

Fast friendly service! Greeted with a smile, waiting area was VERY clean, told our car would be done in about 45 minutes & it was. We talked about how good the service was for days after. No complaints at all. A+++