Audi Salt Lake City

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.3
  • Great Car Buying Experience

I was in need of trading out of my current vehicle, which had high mileage, but still in good condition. I was not planning on purchasing that day, bu...t the professionalism of the staff amazed me and made it all too easy to leave with a great car and experience. From the sales staff to management (Mark) to the finance office (Diane), everything was flawless. Please make it easy on yourself and purchase an Audi from these folks. I have since had my vehicle back for minor service, yes I am meticulous. Matise is amazing and will make you understand why you are comfortable with being an Audi owner. If it is a great car buying experience you want, this is the place.

Hi Just, Thank you so much for the kind words! We appreciate and value your business. If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesita...te to call us! (801) 433.2834. Kindest regards, Brandon

• Wonderful Experience at Strong/Audi SLC

I moved to Utah from California 3 years ago and always driven an Audi ! it was time for a new car this summer so I went to Strong Audi in SLC. Wo...rking with Warner, Taylor and Dominic to help me find my next Audi was fantastic and so unique. I took a lot of their time, asked hundreds of questions, and these people at Audi SLC were always available and willing to help me. Very Friendly and knowledgeable ! It is really hard to find a dealership with such an amazing staff and such great and fair prices. Hands down the best Audi Dealer in Utah and the western U.S ! I will be a Strong Audi- Audi Salt Lake customer for life

• Great Service!

You will always find Great service at Audi Slc. The employees treated me like family.

• The best dealership experience

If you are looking for a place to purchase a new car and get the best service then Audi Salt Lake City is your place. As soon as I walked through the ...doors I had someone helping me throughout the whole process. I really felt valued and that they cared for me. I got the exact car I wanted and I am so very happy with my decision and that I went to Audi of Salt Lake City.

• The best Service I have received

I needed a repair on my car. The Cigarette lighters were not working and I couldn't charge my phone. So I brought it in and they knew exactly what was... wrong. They took my car and it was repaired in just over an hour. Was blown away by the service from Audi.

• Audi Salt lake city

Great dealership, all the employees were great and very helpful. All knew what they were doing and talking about. I wanted to get a new car and i felt... so taken care of. Easy transition from salesman to the Finance person. Audi Salt Lake City is the place you want to go when looking for your new car.

• Great customer service

Loved my service experience from this dealership. Audi slc knows how to take care of their customers.

• Loved my service

Audi Salt Lake City made buying my new car so much greater than any other service I have seen when buying a car in the past. I was really taken cared ...of there and received amazing service from everyone.

• Outstanding costumer service

I was looking for a new car so i went to Salt lake City Audi and the service i received there was amazing. As soon as I walked in someone came up and ...helped me and showed the cars I was hoping to purchase. I found the car I wanted and was treated so well. It was such an easy experience and made buying a car fun

• Great Service!

I came into the dealership to have my car checked on and top off the oil. Everyone was so welcoming and nice. It was so fast too, in and out. Would hi...ghly recommend Audi Salt lake city to anyone in need of repairs or looking for a new car to purchase.

Audi Salt Lake City