• Good Experience, Almost 5 Star

Friendly no pressure sales men; great vehicles; great deal on our trade in & price of newer car;great location. In the past all concerns were promptly addressed and solved.

• prompt service but deplorable looking shop persona

promptness ! You need to work on your shop personal - dirty, unkept, sloppy. Shore motors is better than this. Show some respect for your customers!

• great service

Quick and easy to get the car I wanted. Very helpful salesman, the forth vehicle we have purchased through Shore.

• Big City Deals with small town service/approach

All of the staff worked through the process with me step by step. Their commitment to their clients is awesome.

• Very Respectful

Every time I go there they treat me with respect and kindness. They work very hard to make sure that I am happy and satisfied with my purchase. They do not try to pressure me into something I don't want. Great bunch of people. Thanks

• Good service, friendly and knowledgeable staff,

It was very straight forward quick and good service ! The deal start to finish was fast and fun enjoyed the staff very friendly and helpful and they know there stuff!!!

• Great service

My jeep broke on a saturday afternoon. I was in a loaner vehicle before afternoon was up. Josh went above and beyond. Service was quick had jeeo back by 1 monday great experience. Thank u

• Great Service

I was able to schedule my service visit exactly when I wanted in order to attend another appointment while they serviced my vehicle.

• Great experience! Nice and neat facility!

Friendly service and the speedy process! All our questions were answered without difficulty. We felt like we were treated like VIP's!

• Excellent buying experience!

Whether it was Nick, Josh, or Kim these guys were very much willing to go the extra mile and work with me finding a truck and then also negotiating a great deal. Everyone was excellent in doing what they could to make me feel right at home during the whole buying experience. Thanks Shore Motor Company!