Average based on 35 reviews.
  • Very Respectful

Every time I go there they treat me with respect and kindness. They work very hard to make sure that I am happy and satisfied with my purchase. They do not try to pressure me into something I don't want. Great bunch of people. Thanks

• Good service, friendly and knowledgeable staff,

It was very straight forward quick and good service ! The deal start to finish was fast and fun enjoyed the staff very friendly and helpful and they know there stuff!!!

• Great service

My jeep broke on a saturday afternoon. I was in a loaner vehicle before afternoon was up. Josh went above and beyond. Service was quick had jeeo back by 1 monday great experience. Thank u

• Great Service

I was able to schedule my service visit exactly when I wanted in order to attend another appointment while they serviced my vehicle.

• Great experience! Nice and neat facility!

Friendly service and the speedy process! All our questions were answered without difficulty. We felt like we were treated like VIP's!

• Excellent buying experience!

Whether it was Nick, Josh, or Kim these guys were very much willing to go the extra mile and work with me finding a truck and then also negotiating a great deal. Everyone was excellent in doing what they could to make me feel right at home during the whole buying experience. Thanks Shore Motor Company!

• diagnosed and replaced -- same trip

Instead of a determination of the problem and then another trip to get the part installed, the dealership had the part on hand and was able to get the faulty part replaced.

• 2016 Chevrolet Colorado

The sales people were very responsive to questions and did what they said that they would do when they said they would.

• Shores Motor Co.

The salesman Nick was the best! He was very courteous and thorough, and also very knowledgeable. Also the owner Kim Shores was super! They are the best dealer around.

• Great Fast Service

Courtesy all the time and Fast Service....And Mike The Service Manager Is always very Helpful...A Nice Group of People !!