• K&S FORD

It was great meeting you and your wife, we hope you enjoy your new vehicle.

David and the family at K&S are wonderful. They worked around my schedule and exceeded our expectations. They truly understand and my wife and I loved the home town feel. Thank You

It was great meeting you and your wife, we hope you enjoy your new vehicle.

• Great service, easy and fast buying process

Great experience every time I've purchased a vehicle from here.

We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing you new car.

Great experience every time I've purchased a vehicle from here.

We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing you new car.

• Great business people

Hi Isabelle, Thank You for taking the time to review our Dealership. We appreciate your business.

I purchased our Edge from Dave-the owner. He was easy to work with and accommodating with our schedules. The whole experience was enjoyable and took the anxiety of purchasing a vehicle out! Since the purchase, we have had service completed on the vehicle. We are equally as happy with the service department and their techs.

• Very happy will return

Greg in customer service does an awesome job of speaking the customer then relaying the problems to the mechanics they are an awesome team of workers

Thank you for our great review and for letting us take care of your vehicle!

Thank you for our great review and for letting us take care of your vehicle!

• Great Experience!

Thank you for the great review and recommendation.

K&S is fantastic dealership, the staff is very knowledgeable of my car and take the time and effort to make sure my service and sales needs are meet. Great small town experience with no pressure from the sales staff or service department. Would recommend them for service work and to buy my next car from!!

Thank you for the great review and recommendation.