Hendrickson Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

• Jeep Renengade

I have had exceptional service from Hendrickson's for 16 years. Wonderful people to do business with. Nothing but the best! I went in for repairs on my jeep and the service department are delightful people to deal with. Talked to the showroom, found my salesman and I was in a new Renegade when I left.

• Great dealership

Sales and finance people very friendly. They ask what YOU are looking for and they find it. We bought a jeep Rubicon. We were in and out in no time.

Thank you for the 5 star review, Scott! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback and we are thrilled to hear that you had an exceptional experience at Hendrickson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram!

• Fast and easy

Service and Sales guys did just as they said they would. Highly recommend.

Service and Sales guys did just as they said they would. Highly recommend.

Thanks for the great feedback Neil! We are always happy to help and are so glad to hear that our great team did their jobs! We look forward to working with you once again in the future!

• Allways Great Service.

Clark in the Setvice Dept. Is very knowledgeable and does an excellent job.

Clark in the Setvice Dept. Is very knowledgeable and does an excellent job.

Thanks for the great review Thomas! We are happy to hear that Clark provided an excellent experience for you. We appreciate your feedback and business greatly!

• Town and Country

Always good, friendly service! The salesmen and service dept workers are all friendly and competent. We usually don't have to wait very long for an appt for service. The salesmen are all nice, whether we work with them or another rep. The dealership is user friendly, clean restrooms, coffee and popcorn are available and a tv is in the waiting room. A loaner car is also available if needed while we wait for service. We enjoy dealing with them!

Thanks for the great review Ellen! We are happy to hear that our team always takes such great care of you. We appreciate your feedback and your business greatly!

• Farmer

Thanks for the great feedback Rick! We are happy to hear that our sales took great care of you and got you the truck that you wanted.

The best truck buying experience I've ever had. They listened to what I wanted. Other dealers tried to sell me on what they felt I needed. So I walked out of other dealers and will not return !

• Buyer customer

Dealership is fantastic always go out of there way to work with you. Also have a great salesman (Jon Frame). Service department is great also.

Thanks for the great feedback Darrell! We are happy to help and love hearing that our entire team always provides a fantastic experience for you. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future!

• 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Touring

Friendly staff!! Very knowledgible of their product!!

Friendly staff!! Very knowledgible of their product!!

Thanks for the great review William! We are happy to help and love hearing that our staff could provide a positive customer experience in your car search!

• 2017 Dodge Ram truck

Experience was satisfactory. I leased another vehicle. Everyone was polite and helpful.

• jeep reveiw

friendly courteous service. no pressure sale associate always go above and beyond. very satisfied. and will be buying our next jeep there