Hendrickson Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

• Jeep Renengade

I have had exceptional service from Hendrickson's for 16 years. Wonderful people to do business with. Nothing but the best! I went in for repairs on my jeep and the service department are delightful people to deal with. Talked to the showroom, found my salesman and I was in a new Renegade when I left.

• 2017 Dodge Ram truck

Experience was satisfactory. I leased another vehicle. Everyone was polite and helpful.

• jeep reveiw

friendly courteous service. no pressure sale associate always go above and beyond. very satisfied. and will be buying our next jeep there

• Recent new car buyer

Responsive to our needs which made for a good experience. Very attentive to detail and informative. Each person I met was helpful and courteous.

• Teriffic dealership

We couldn't be more pleased. Rose and Joe made the whole experience painless. I have to admit this is the first time I haven't had to haggle in a dealership for a minimum of four hours trying to get the best deal.

• *****

The service men were very courtous and friendly as well as kept their word.

Thank you Richard!

The service men were very courtous and friendly as well as kept their word.

Thank you Richard!

• Joyce Kenworthy

Always pleasant. Still surprised they don't use paper mats!

Thank you Joyce! We do use paper mats, but we take them out after we service your vehicle so you don't slip getting back into your car.

Always pleasant. Still surprised they don't use paper mats!

• Bert johnson

Overall our experience was great. Process was fairly easy. Got us the vehicle we wanted. Gave us what we wanted for our trade in.

• New car purchase

This team is awesome to work with! Everyone is friendly, courteous, and understanding... Presentation is impressive. Knowledge of the vehicles was very evident. We did not feel pressured or hurried. They take time to explain all the details of the new vehicle. In a word-- Superb!!!

• The #1 Dealership

Hendricksons offers top notch customer service that cannot be beat. Everyone is always very helpful and friendly whether you are buying a car or visiting the service department. It is nice to have a dealership you can count on and trust. What an awesome team!!