Hendrickson Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

71 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 1, 2019

I always get quality serve at Hendrickson - service personnel are always kind and helpful. The service work is always thorough and completed with care... and pride.

Steve, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We're happy to hear you've had a good experience with our service department.

January 8, 2019

Purchased a '17 Ram 2500 Laramie 4x4 Cummins that was almost identical to what the salesman, Jon Frame, was searching for me. Overall great experience... with lots of answers to questions and follow up with all certification, service, and documentation. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone that is in the market for new and used. They have established a good relationship with my family and I, and I look forward to more business with them. Call John or Hendrickson today!

Mike, thank you for the 5-star rating! We're so happy to hear that you had a great experience with Jon, and we will pass along your praise. Pleas...e don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can help you with.

• January 12, 2019

Service at HCDJ is outstanding and professional! Maybe a little out of my way, but both my Jeeps are serviced here because of the entire staff and service... department. Stop by sometime for a cup of coffee and some popcorn!!

Thanks for the 5 star rating, Brian! We really appreciate your kind words. Thanks for making the extra drive to have your vehicles serviced by our tea...m.

November 24, 2018

Really happy with the service we received. The staff is friendly, helpful, professional And work in a timely manner We thank all the staff for all their... help

Thanks for the review, Kathryn! We're delighted to hear that our staff has provided you with a 5 star experience.

November 24, 2018

Purchased a vehicle just over a year ago, staff was exceptionally nice which made the buying process easy. I now take my vehicle there(and only to Hendrickson's)... for regular maintenance. The service staff is also exceptionally friendly, and it's never been more then an hour wait. Thank you for all your hard work, it truly shows.

Thanks for the review, Tara! We appreciate your business, and we're so happy to hear that our sales and service teams have delivered a 5 star exp...erience.

November 23, 2018

Our heating and cooling system completely went out in our Grand Caravan. Our Thanksgiving at my Mom’s house in Ft. Wayne was in jepordy. Rose worked... hard to obtain our warranty information. Dan moved the schedule around to fit our van in before Thanksgiving. We were even given a loaner van to drive while ours was being fixed. Right at 5:00 pm the day before Thanksgiving Dan called me and said your van is ready. Our Thanksgiving in Ft. Wayne was saved!! My entire family is greatful to Rose, Dan, and anyone else who helped make our Thanksgiving special. God bless you all.

Tony, thanks for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. We strive to deliver the best customer experience, and we're thrilled to hear that ...our team was able to fix your vehicle in time for the holiday!

November 21, 2018

Have had oil changes done and other warranty work done. Service dept has always been friendly, helpful and efficient. I live out of state with a summer... home in the area and choose to have my work done there vs in my home city because of there customer service and work!

Thanks for the 5 star rating, Keri! We're happy to hear that our service department has delivered an exceptional experience. Thanks for your cont...inued business!

November 15, 2018

Curt helped me find everything I was looking for in a vehicle quickly and efficiently. He made my first car dealership experience a good one.

Thanks for the feedback! We're happy to hear that Curt gave you a 5 star experience. Welcome to the Hendrickson family!

October 10, 2018

This is the 4th vehicle we have purchased from Hendrickson’s and the second with the help of Curt Brazzle. Excellent team that will take care of... any issue or concern.

Scot, thank you so much for your continued business. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, and we're happy to hear that ...you had another great experience with Curt. Please let us know if there's anything you need from us in the future.

September 16, 2018

The spare time fell from under our Durango. Hendrickson’s service dept. gave us a estimate and repaired it for the estimated amount. The service... manager come out and showed us how to get the tire down to be able to use the spare. Very nice and knowledgeable.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a rating. We're happy to hear that you had a good experience with our service department.