Manhattan Motorcars Inc.

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 50 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• I keep coming back for more...
    May 11, 2016

My car dealer of choice, Manhattan Motorcars always comes through for me, be it during the upfront sale or any service I may require...they always per...form extremely well and have earned my business, ongoing! Carlos Vicioso is my sales representative...he always looks out for me. When Carlos is (rarely) not there, I can easily turn to Paul Dumont or Dominick DiMatteo for a quick query or an assist. As for prepping my car so that it is ready to go upon my arrival, Louis Vitucci does a great job! These guys get it right!

Panamera
    June 17, 2017

Friendly service. Special treatment. And great deals. A true enjoyment working with the Manhattan Porsche Team.

One of my best buying experiences ever
    May 1, 2017

I had an excellent experience at Manhattan Motorcars. Everyone I met and dealt with was exceptionally pleasant, and I very highly recommend working w...ith Daniel Sene. His enthusiasm and attention to detail - and fairness and transparency in our dealings - made my first purchase from this dealership very pleasurable indeed. Mark Struble, the finance manager, was also outstanding - friendly, professional, fair and not at all pushy. Thank you!

Recent Purchase
    January 21, 2017

I purchased a used Porsche Panamera 4 days ago. Robert LeBron, my sales contract, was exceptional from first contact through the final sale. Mike Sta...hl walked me through the entire car functions and options clearly and concisely. I have never had a better car buying experience. I flew to NY from Florida to purchase this car!

Best car buying experience
    December 21, 2016

Went in over the summer to look at a Porsche Cayenne S. Jason, the salesman, went through great lengths to help. He took outstanding care of me. Made ...sure everything was to my satisfaction. The sales here take incredibly great care of their customers. Never experienced this at any other dealer before. Best dealer I've been to by far!

Excellent Car Buying and Post-Car Buying Experienc
    November 26, 2016

Just as important to me as the car buying experience is the level of service offered after the car purchase (follow ups, etc.). Have never had a bett...er experience than I've had with Manhattan Motor Cars. Very professional and accommodating and they make each customer feel special and like they are their top priority. For the price you pay for these cars, you want that service. And Manhattan Motor Cars delivers.

Wonderful Service As Always
    July 19, 2016

Have always serviced my various Porsches here. Lenka Gray-devitt has been my service adviser from the beginning. She is knowledgeable, personable and... gets everything done in a timely, professional manner. From the valet pick-up to the ultimate delivery all goes smoothly with nothing ever having to be redone.

Thanks Jeff! We're happy to hear that Lenka was once again so helpful and attentive, and continues to make sure you and your car are well taken care o...f. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next service visit! Regards, Manhattan Motorcars

Always a great experience
    July 13, 2016

Manhattan Motorcars always takes care of me. Special thanks to Frederick Chan for making every visit feel special. I service my Porsche Carrera S at ...this dealership.

Expert service
    July 7, 2016

Lenka gray Devitt services my Macan turbo as if it were her baby! Very competent. I always feel secure with the Royal attention she gives to me for... my vehicle.

Excellent service
    June 30, 2016

I brought my Cayman in for service, and I worked with Michael Holland. Michael went above and beyond to get my car properly repaired and returned to m...e in time for an event - I would definitely return for future service needs.

Manhattan Motorcars Inc.