AutoFarm Ford Lincoln

(5.0) 6 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• They are simply AWESOME!

I started my car shopping here, but I was really hesitant to buy a new vehicle. I ended up going a couple other places but I came right back when I re...alized how different Autofarm was! Their customer service is outstanding!! Jeff, my salesman, was seriously cool. He was so patient with my indecisive self and helped me choose the perfect vehicle. He was up front with me, as well as all the other staff. They are honest and really want what’s best for you! Rob was a miracle worker! I didn’t think there was anyway I would be able to bring home a brand new car, but Rob made it happen. There are not enough kind words I can say about them! You will leave happy, I promise! I will definitely be sending all my friends and I’ll definitely be back! Great job Autofarm Ford Lincoln, and thank you so much Jeff and Rob!!!!!! :)

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business. AutoFarm is truly a different car buying experience and I am glad you were able to experience it.

• Great Service!

Went in to look at a car, but didn't expect to actually buy it. Salesman Jeff Gunnell was awesome! One heck of a guy. Showed me everything about the c...ar inside and out. Took me on a test drive. Kept great conversation the whole time. Let me ask questions and even if he didn't know the answer he went to someone who did. Asked if I needed any water or coffee numerous times. Was just an overall great salesman. Rob Nusbaum the finance manager was also a great guy. Went over all the paperwork thoroughly. Answered all the questions I had. Every employee there was as nice as could be. Had an awesome experience.

• Super Duty Ford F250

The finance manager, Rob Nusbaum, was amazing. We have never had a vehicle purchase go as smoothly as this one. We drove 3.5 hours from Dayton to do b...usiness with AutoFarm Ford Lincoln and it was well worth it. I would definitely recommend to everyone.

We at AutoFarm take great pleasure in knowing our customers are 100% satisfied. Thank you for allowing us to earn your business.

• No Cheap Salesman Gimmicks

The salesman stayed late and worked with me on the price.

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business! Staying late is not an issue when it comes to satisfying our customers and we are extremely happy th...at you are now part of the AutoFarm family!

• Review

Awesome dealership and great people!! It took no time at all to find the perfect car for me!! I am very pleased.

Thank you for becoming part of the AutoFarm Family. It gives us great pleasure ensuring our customers are 100% satisfied, not only during the sales p...rocess, but also after. If there is anything we can do for you, don't hesitate to ask!

• Amazing experience !

Okay so people know ... STOP READING PAST REVIEWS they have new owners and all new employees this place is ran so much different than it used to be it...'s literally night and day! I purchased a vehicle in the past off the old "Cass county ford" and it was the worst experience of my life! I swore I would never go back but I notice they changed the name so I started digging around found out it's new owners say a truck I liked and thought...... "let's see what the new owners and crew are up too" WOW what a change I've pitches over 10 vehicles from different dealers all over the U.S. Never ever have I been treated this good, got this good of a deal and seen a bunch of men and women laugh and have such a good time enjoying their jobs and helping each other out! It was simply amazing ! They will bend over backwards to do what they need to do to help you out ! They don't do a lot of the shady stuff I've learned over the years that car dealers do NOT EVERY PLACE IS OUT TO A SCREW YOU! Get that out of your heads give them a chance and be reasonable they have to make a living as well! But they don't do a lot of things most do I watch for it I ask the questions and there are was to look for it and they didn't it was a above and beyond experience! Everything is top notch and high class all the way down to their socks! It's all new so go in and give them a chance I will be back without a doubt they helped me out and got my head above water with a great vehicle

AutoFarm Ford Lincoln