• Amazing experience !

Okay so people know ... STOP READING PAST REVIEWS they have new owners and all new employees this place is ran so much different than it used to be it's literally night and day! I purchased a vehicle in the past off the old "Cass county ford" and it was the worst experience of my life! I swore I would never go back but I notice they changed the name so I started digging around found out it's new owners say a truck I liked and thought...... "let's see what the new owners and crew are up too" WOW what a change I've pitches over 10 vehicles from different dealers all over the U.S. Never ever have I been treated this good, got this good of a deal and seen a bunch of men and women laugh and have such a good time enjoying their jobs and helping each other out! It was simply amazing ! They will bend over backwards to do what they need to do to help you out ! They don't do a lot of the shady stuff I've learned over the years that car dealers do NOT EVERY PLACE IS OUT TO A SCREW YOU! Get that out of your heads give them a chance and be reasonable they have to make a living as well! But they don't do a lot of things most do I watch for it I ask the questions and there are was to look for it and they didn't it was a above and beyond experience! Everything is top notch and high class all the way down to their socks! It's all new so go in and give them a chance I will be back without a doubt they helped me out and got my head above water with a great vehicle

• Great Experience

2nd car purchased from you and very pleased. I would recommend everyone to purchase their car or truck from you.

• Work is done correctly. Everyone is courteous.

We buy Fords because of your service department. We only have one thing that was not completely satisfactory: The light is still on that says we need an oil change.

• Service

Jeff was very considerate of the scheduling for my repairs which I appreciate.

Jeff was very considerate of the scheduling for my repairs which I appreciate.

Thanks so much for your feedback, Linda. It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're glad to hear that your visit was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

• Great service

Thank you so much for taking care of me and my MKX! Jeff in parts was wonderful to me!

• Car buying as it should be.

I must say I was very pleased with the sale and delivery of my new vehicle. This was a very pleasant experience. The dealer found the vehicle that fit my needs in the time frame needed. Thank you

Thanks, Randy! We're happy to help however possible. It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we?re glad you are satisfied. Happy motoring!

• Always Awesome & Professional everytime!

Had the works performed on my vehicle, got out in timely manner.

Had the works performed on my vehicle, got out in timely manner.

• Job well done.

We have a Fusion Hybrid. We had the oil changed, tire rotation, etc. Also a recall was taken care of. The guys are wonderful. In and out within an hour. Good service.

Thanks for your strong recommendation of the staff and Cass County Ford Lincoln. Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

• Service report

We are the owners ...for the past year and a half. _NOT ALLISON_ You keep addressing all the letters to Allison. Please correct your records.

• service and new tires

all contact was with and through MITCH REED the service manager. he was very knowledgeable and proficient.

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at Cass County Ford Lincoln. It's good to hear our team is living up to the promise of providing fantastic service to our customers.