East Hills Chevrolet Douglaston

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 1580 reviews

1580 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of East Hills Chevrolet Douglaston from DealerRater.com

• October 26, 2017

My experience at East Hills Chevrolet was fantastic. My new, 2018 Tahoe is the 3rd vehicle I have leased from East Hills and i consider them to be 'm...y dealership.' Gordon Calhoun was helpful, accommodating and very easy to work with during this process. He got me the EXACT car I wanted at EXACTLY the price I wanted to spend. No hassle no issues and no problems. Just easy. I will always come back to East Hills and look forward to working with Gordon again next time. Lastly, East Hills has the best service department too! Gloria is awesome! Thank you East Hills!

Dear Adam, Thank you for your continued loyalty to East Hills Chevrolet. We appreciate your business and the kind words you wrote about Gordon and G...loria. We wish you all our best! Sincerely, Phil Wolhar Chief Marketing Officer East Hills Auto Group pwolhar@easthillsjeep.com

June 17, 2018

Leased my 2015 Camaro three years ago from East Hills Chevrolet of Douglaston and had an excellent experience. My lease ended this month and went back... to East Hills Chevrolet of Douglaston to pick out my new car. I was kindly welcomed by "G. Gordon Calhoun", who took the time to assist me picking out my new vehicle. The 2018 Equinox was the perfect car for me, and Gordon made the process unbelievably easy and enjoyable. Gordon made me feel like family and I couldn't thank him enough. Thank you so much Gordon!

June 17, 2018

Juan Nadel , our service representative was polite and professional. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for an automobile.... Convenient and a great price. What else can i ask for?

June 15, 2018

The best Experience I Had in a Long Time !!!! Charles Robertson Made Really Easy For Me , He Explained To me All The Details About the car I wanted , ...An Most importantly gave me the best numbers. Satisfy could not ask for more. you got my five stars, thank you Charles Robertson .

June 12, 2018

Just leased a 2018 Equinox. Charles Robertson was knowledgeable, professional and patient. I was able to pick up my new vehicle within hours. The pape...rwork process was quick and efficient and I love my new vehicle. Charles made this a great experience. I would highly recommend this dealership, and highly recommend Charles Robertson.

June 10, 2018

Upon arriving at East Hills Roy Martin was more than happy to welcome us at the dealership. He showed us around the dealership to look at his inventor...y, we found the car that we were interested in and went for a test drive. We negotiated a deal with Roy's help and are very happy with our Equinox (Premeir).

June 7, 2018

Thank u soo. Much Sonia for a great experience at this dealer and excellent customer service. Thanks for taking the time to make sure I was complete...ly satisfied with the purchase and getting the best deal for me. Hoping to see u in the future for my next car .

May 29, 2018

My father and I went to East Hills Chevrolet to lease a car. We leased a Chevrolet Trax. Charles Robertson was very helpful and he gave us a good pr...ice. We are a repeat customer. We are a satisfying customer. Harold Moskowitz Robin Moskowitz

May 11, 2018

I brought a car in for a recall. They made an appointment and I dropped the car off. The same day, service department called me and told me to come ...back and pick up the car because the parts are not in. Wy bother to make an appointment? When the parts came in,I went back and left the car. When I went to pull away, I noticed the radio was not working. I complained that it was working when I dropped it off, and confirmed by the mechanic. They wanted me me to pay $180 to replace the radio. Why should I pay when it was fine when I dropped it off. They also admitted that they took the dashboard apart, to repair the recall on the airbags. To make matters worse, the car is handicapped equipped , as the person is unable to go anywhere as this is equipped for him to be accessible . To take advantage of a handicapped person and a woman it totally unacceptable...

May 10, 2018

I would like to say that the salesperson G. Gordon Calhoun was very professional He really was on top of his game. Charles Joanos A proud Chevy Own...er