Manhattan Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 165 reviews

Call This Dealer

• August 17, 2015

I highly recommend taking a ride to the Manhatten Jeep dealership to buy yourself the cute but rugged Reneagade. Max was our salesman and he was so Fa...ntastic.. gentle and trustworthy. The process of buying a new car stresses me out so he helped me get to the end result I wanted...A NEW JEEP! I drove it home to the Jersey shore and it was a nice ride even at 80 mph. I had very good visibility from all angles. Pick up was good and had such fun with all the new gadgets inside the car. I highly recommend this Jeep along with getting the deal that you are happy with at Manhatten Jeep on 11th ave. Just Awesome! Special thanks to Dave the GM!

April 28, 2018

Not honest not professional mostly lawyers specially the guy Frank And even when I purchased the car the moment you coming to sign it’s a different... deal I will never go back again

November 27, 2017

Can’t tell what sales service is like but I will say what “Service rep” is like... NOT GOOD! Before I could get two words out I was rudely put on hold... (no please hold) just PUT on HOLD then she comes back, I begin to explain then AGAIN... “CLICK” & Im speaking to music. They lost a sale! Why?... I’ ll explain.... (but HOLD please)

March 1, 2017

Manhattan Jeep Chrysler Dodge is one of the best by far dealerships that I have ever dealt with. It was my first time purchasing a new car and Garrett... helped me to the fullest with no problems answered every single one of my questions. Not only did they make my selection of the car easy fast and gave me every discount that I was deserved. Rachel from the finance and leasing division was a pleasure to work with as well she explained everything in full and made sure that me and my wife understood everything. I will definitely be going back there for more car purchases.

February 19, 2017

I actually didn't end up buying a vehicle due to my situation. Even after it was established I was treated with respect and dignity which means a lot ...for me being that I'm from a bad part of town. The gentlemen that got me a beverage, worked paperwork, and respected me 100% was Leif Johansson. I will pray for you Leif and your beautiful wife to be.. You are a real man which treat all as equals. Thank You !! Just wanted to share this with whom ever might be looking for a vehicle rich/poor/ethnicity/religion...I felt so in ease at Leif' s desk... Go and see Leif he really take care and respect you no matter what.. God Bless !!!!!! When I qualify I will be back...or win the lottery !!! Mr Washington

February 19, 2017

Leif Johansson is a great salesman: he made our lease return and subsequent new lease easy and expedited the paperwork. We returned for our newest lea...se because of our great experience with him last time and recommend him highly.

February 18, 2017

Don't really care about other peoples reviews online and/or post any myself this would be my first ever. Case being that I had such an exception car b...uying experience for about a decade !! Got my and my wife's 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited from one of the most efficient, talented, humble, honest, and underrated sales person I know...Leif I love you man and I'm looking forward to my 4th one. Common Leif.... time to start up your company : )

February 18, 2017

February 14, 2017

Horrid took it (Pacifica) in to replace alternator (500 refurbished) they broke the Chrysler wings trim on the hood which literally fell off while dri...ving cost 100 dollars to replace. They keep no record of the parts you purchase so once a year when I had to do my annual replacement of motor mounts there is no record of me purchasing these parts every year other than my receipts. But that's minor. Major issue for me is the car is made by Chrysler but on too many occasions I've taken my car in for a repair only to be given a shrug of shoulders and a "we can't find the problem" I mean it's your car you made it how can you not diagnose the problem

February 12, 2017

Please let's me drive my car home please and I love to drive my car

Manhattan Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM