69 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bob Schwartz Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Helped us in an emergency
    January 11, 2017

Greatest Service Department! We were traveling South and developed problems with our 2012 Ford F150. We were pulling a 30' travel trailer. We drove in to their dealership and they immediately got on the computer, detected the problem, and had it fixed. In less than 30 minutes we were back on the road. Awesome service! Very nice, polite and helpful employees. Thank you!

• Straight forward, No fast talk !
    August 4, 2016

My experience was a very good one . They don't try to sell me any add on services , used Edmunds car search to locate may car received there discount . Didn't have to spend hours trying to get a great deal .

• Nice Folks!

Don and Ken helped us out on our needs. Brandon showed us perks of the vehicle!

Thank you, Steve. Glad our team at Bob Schwartz Ford was able to meet your needs in your used car search. We appreciate you and your kind words.

Don and Ken helped us out on our needs. Brandon showed us perks of the vehicle!

what I liked best was how friendly they were, Thank You!

Thank you, Robert! We pride ourselves on our customer friendly staff. Glad you had a great experience with your new car purchase.

what I liked best was how friendly they were, Thank You!

• Awesome Experience! (Brandon and Amanda)

The best part of this whole experience is they cared about what I really wanted!

Thank you, Smiley! We appreciate your kind words. Glad Amanda and Brandon were able to help you find the new car you wanted and make the purchase experience great for you!

• On Target

Brandon and everyone there at Bob Schwartz Ford was Very Helpful!

Brandon and everyone there at Bob Schwartz Ford was Very Helpful!

Thanks for sharing a little about your visit with us, Lytle. We appreciate customer feedback. Pleased Brandon and the rest of the staff were able to make your sales experience a great one.

• The customer service is Great!

The customer service is great! Don Fuller Is a great salesman

Thank you so much, Natalie. Always glad to hear our customers have had a great sales experience. We appreciate your kind words!

The customer service is great! Don Fuller Is a great salesman

• Ken got the Mustang I wanted

I had a Mustang in mind and Ken found it for me. The sales staff was easy to deal with and made the experience easy and hassle free!

Thank you, Kyle! We do our best to make your vehicle shopping as easy and hassle free as possible. We appreciate your kind words.

• Professionalism, politeness, get the job done correctly.
    May 18, 2016

Fast, convenient, and they handle themselves like a professional. I will continue to bring my vehicles there. Very happy with the service. Thank you so much.

• Brandon and Ken are AMAZING!!!

Quick easy and light. Brandon was knowledgeable about the vehicle I wanted and helped me get the options "I" wanted! not only that but Ken fought to get me approved!

Thank you, Brett. When it comes to fighting for approvals, there's no better person than Ken Nelson. On behalf of Ken, Brandon, and all of us here at Bob Schwartz Ford, we appreciate your kind words.