Watseka Ford Lincoln

Sunday Closed Closed
New (815) 515-9031 (815) 515-9031
Used (815) 515-0119 (815) 515-0119
Service (815) 515-9030 (815) 515-9030

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

2016 ram 2500 best truck ever !!!

I wanna thank my salesman Tom for his honesty integrity and loyalty. He was very helpful . 5 star review !!! to Watseka linc. Mercury. Great Truck ..

Dealer response

John, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Watseka Ford Lincoln, Inc.. We hope you continue to choose Watseka Ford Lincoln, Inc. for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

Best dealership I’ve been to yet!

I was able to get a great deal and Kylen Rushbrook was an awesome salesman who really made the whole process easy and laid back!

Dealer response

Jeremy, your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Amazing place

If you want the closest to perfection you can find for a dealership, then definitely go to Watseka Ford. WE have bought 6 vehicles there and the staff has always been amazing and so professional. Mike Musk is our sales contact

Dealer response

Thank you so much for your review! We're glad that we can continue to be of service to you and you know that if you ever need anything, we're just a phone call away.

Bought a nice f250

My wife and I just purchased a 2017 F250 from Watseka Ford. This was our first car purchase in about 10 years and our first ever long distance purchase. I was extremely anxious about purchasing a vehicle long distance (10 hours away) sight unseen. I worked with Steve Hannay. From my first call inquiring about the vehicle to delivery, I found the experience very positive. Steve was very thorough and timely in responding to my questions and requests (photos and information). He was able to set up delivery to my house in less than a week, despite the car being a recent trade that still needed to be prepped. I was very nervous about wiring money prior to delivery, but my fears were alleviated when the care arrived. It came in excellent condition and matched the description. The driver, Travis, was extremely courteous and spent time walking me through key features of the car. I chose to buy here because they happened to have the car I was looking for at a fair price on cars.com, and I am happy to report I would recommend them to others.

Dealer response

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. We know you will love your new car! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

One of the better buying experiences I've had

Mike and the rest of the staff made the whole experience so easy and comfortable. Made a trip all the way from Arkansas to trade cars. I would definitely consider doing it again. First class dealership and first class people!

Dealer response

Dennis, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Thank you so much for making the drive all the way to our location, we know you have a lot of choices, so it truly means the world to us. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Oil Change

The staff was friendly & courteous. My Oil change was done in a timely matter. RD was the one that checked me in & was very friendly & professional. Thanks for a job well done.

Dealer response

Janet, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

1.0

Good Experience!!!

Because detailed information has been shared with me by the service department on the condition of my car, I know my car is safe to drive.

Dealer response

We greatly appreciate your feed back. If there's anything we can do to increase your visit rating, please let us know.

Happy with service

Service department is outstanding. RD is very sincere and will take the time to listen and make sure you are satisfied. Very easy to get appointment.

Dealer response

Thanks for your review Amanda! If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to give us a call or stop by.

Great service as usual by RD and company! Thanks!

These guys treat you like a VIP every time. Great customer service and great facility. Thanks guys;keep up the 5 star work!

Dealer response

Todd, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

great service

As always the maintenance department was very helpful and handled the problem quickly and efficiently. It's good to know that I can trust these gentlemen to take care of my Ford Edge.

Dealer response

Barbara, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.