New 888-468-2110 Dealer Website
Used 888-467-1325 Email Dealer
Service 877-634-2171

Average based on 130 reviews.
  • New Car Review

Excellent customer service. Very easy to work with, very accommodating. Dave Alvarez top notch salesman. Will highly recommend dealership to friends and family.

• exellent

I messed up on my appointment and they were able to get me in the same day I arrived. I was very thankful to them because I was making a trip a couple of days later to my son's in Greenwood IN. I was confident when I left my car had been checked out and was safe for the trip. Everyone there is very nice and helpful. Thanks!!! Linda Sullivan

• Review

They fixed the warranty problem and serviced my Lincoln and also washed the car. The service was excellent.

• Brakes and Oil Change

We had brakes and oil change completed and was done in timely manner

We're happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received here at Watseka Ford-Lincoln, Stephen! We hope to see you again soon!

We had brakes and oil change completed and was done in timely manner

• Great as always

I had an update to do on my truck, and I put it off as long as I could. They did what it came in for

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, Stuart! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Great Service

Always great service. Always courteous. The service department is outstanding.

Always great service. Always courteous. The service department is outstanding.

• Watseka Ford Review

Thank you for the pleasant experience, Watseka Ford!

Thank you for the pleasant experience, Watseka Ford!

• Servicing my vehicle

Service was good and fast. Not sure if I would recommend purchasing a vehicle at this dealership. I bought my vehicle there and the sales person was excellent but he no longer works there.

We appreciate your feedback, Marilyn. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with your service. If there is anything we can do for you, please don't hesitate to give us a call.

• Ford 550 Purchaser

I purchased a Ford 550. The staff was very helpful.

I purchased a Ford 550. The staff was very helpful.

• Excellent Service

Timely and efficient No problems I had a change in my plans for the day, and they helped me by working around it.

Hi, Stuart! Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget so we hope to see you here again!