Wabash Valley Chrysler LLC

64 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 14, 2019

Inquired about a used truck. Was directed to Garry. Garry was very professional and personable. He answered all our questions and we would recommend Garry... and the dealership.

Thank you for traveling to Wabash Valley Chrysler for your truck needs. Garry is great at making sure every one of his customers are treated as top pr...iority! We truly appreciate you trusting us with your vehicle purchasing needs!

June 11, 2019

I was looking for a really good used truck and my wife came upon one on-line here at Wabash Valley Dodge/Chrysler. We live an hour away but it looked... good enough to go look at. Before making the trip I emailed them to ask if the truck had any rust and they took the time to do a thorough walk around and stated that it did not. We made the trip and was met by Aaron Parish who was a superb salesman. He took lots of extra time to go over the truck and ask what we needed to make the purchase. Aaron was great with customer service and met our needs which allowed us to proceed with the purchase. Absolutely a fair price for an awesome truck that has exceeded my expectations. Thanks Aaron for your service!

Thank you for the kind words! Aaron is very good at covering all the bases for those coming from out of town. We pride ourselves on not wasting anyone...'s time. Thanks for buying here, we truly appreciate your business!

• June 6, 2019

Aaron Parish instantly helped us out on getting a used vehicle suited for us. He arranged for transportation back to dealer after returning rental. This... is the second vehicle we have got from Aaron . Not any problems what so ever.

Thanks for putting your trust in us for this very important purchase. Aaron always goes above and beyond to help out his customers!

May 28, 2019

Aaron Parrish was patient and answered questions well in the process of buying our used vehicle. Things got done in a timely fashion. Call me one happy... customer!

Thank you for the kind words! Aaron always goes above and beyond what's expected of him to provide excellent service!

May 21, 2019

Spoke with Aaron Parrish about the new Jeep gladiator. He and their staff stayed late to help us out. Even after the sale he walked me through some tech... questions. Very good experience.

Thank you for trusting us with your new Gladiator purchase! Aaron is very good at making you feel welcomed and comfortable. Thanks for the kind words ...and look forward to an amazing friendship!

May 11, 2019

Garry was great. Very amazing and honest sales man. Helped with everything and was very patient as I was unsure what I wanted. GREAT EXPERIENCE.

Thank you so much for allowing us to earn your business. Garry has a way of always making you feel comfortable and welcome. Thanks again for coming al...l the way from Kokomo to buy from us! We truly appreciate your business!

May 9, 2019

Great dealership and the Aaron Parrish was great to work with. I can’t recommend this place any higher. I have leases from them twice, and both times... have been great!

Thanks Mike for being a great customer! Aaron does a great job of making people feel very comfortable and welcome. We appreciate the opportunity to e...arn your business a second time and look forward to many more leases with you! Thanks again!

May 9, 2019

Aaron Parrish was very helpful and considerate. I was looking to buy or lease a Jeep Wrangler and I had very specific items that I wanted on this Jeep.... I also wanted a certain color. He was able to get me what I wanted in a price range I could afford.

Thanks for the kind words! Aaron works really hard to make sure you get the very best deal that matches your wants and needs! We appreciate you giving... us the opportunity to earn your business!

May 5, 2019

Garry Texeira is a great salesman. He had the patience of a saint. No pressure involved, Garry just wanted to make sure we were happy and got the best... deal.

Thank you for the kind words. Garry is very good at making his customers feel comfortable and always makes sure you are happy! Thanks for allowing us... the opportunity to earn your business! We truly appreciate it!

April 30, 2019

I was viewing trucks on line on Easter Sunday when I hit the "chat" button. A few minutes later I had an appointment for a test drive the next day at 11:30... A.M. Aaron was in contact by 8:15 the following morning, test drove the Ram at 11:30 and drove it home Tuesday evening. Aaron and the staff were extremely knowledgeable and timely with everything. Before leaving Aaron spent time explaining all the gadgets on the truck and made sure we were completely satisfied. He has since followed up with calls and email to make sure I am happy. I was in the dealership today and Aaron took time to show me other vehicles that my wife may be interested in leasing when her Equinox lease expires. I could not be happier and have already recommended them.

Thank you for the kind words. Aaron tries hard to make your buying experience the very best it can be. Thanks for allowing us the opportunity to earn... your business! We truly appreciate it!