Wabash Valley Chrysler LLC

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Former GM Owner

Have always bought Chevrolet before. This is my first Ram truck. I love it and all of its features. The staff here was fantastic! I will always come to wabash valley Chrysler from now on. Todd was generous with my trade and the whole process was friendly and no pressure. Very comfortable place to buy a car.

Thank you Jon for making the switch to the Ram truck. I'm sure you won't be disappointed. We appreciate your business and will strive to make sure you never want to go to another dealer to shop ever again!

• Great dealer, very nice to work with.

They went out of there way to make sure we was happy.

Thank you for the kind words. We look forward to helping with any of your vehicle needs you may have in the future!

They went out of there way to make sure we was happy.

• Purchasing a New Car

This was my first time buying a new car and I had been searching on the internet for awhile. TJ contacted me after inquiring about a couple of Jeeps online. The Jeeps they had weren't exactly what I wanted so TJ went above and beyond and found the Jeep of my dreams!! He was extremely helpful and always kept me up to date on where he was when it came finding my vehicle. He had everything wrapped up within a few days and took a TON of stress off of me. His manager Todd was honest and fair on our trade which was appreciated. If you're looking for a stress-free purchase go see them.

Thank you so much for your kind words. We strive to provide you with the very best car shopping experience possible. TJ and Todd are great guys and treat you like personal friends and family. We hope that you will be a lifetime customer with us and are willing to make the trip back to see us when you are in need of another vehicle. We hope you are enjoying that new vehicle!!

• Came for Used, bought new

I went to Wabash with the intent to purchase a used Charger they had with specific features I wanted. There were only 2 dealers within 100 miles of my location with used Chargers with the correct features. Upon the test drive I quickly realize their Charger did not in fact have the features I wanted despite what the online profile of the vehicle indicated. Apologizing profusely for the mistake (which they rectified online soon after), they did indicate they had a new one that might fit my needs and did have the features I wanted. After a short negotiating session, due to year end deals and my father's employee discount, it was apparent that I could be in the new Charger for only a few thousand more than the used one. Being the Saturday after Thanksgiving, staff was sparse at the dealer. I found myself negotiating the financing with the Used Car Manager, while my previous salesman was working with newly arrived customers. With no detailer in the shop that day, the Internet Sales Manager started the dealer prep of my car while the Used Car Manager paid for me to go next door to have lunch. I live over 75 minutes away from Wabash. Despite the initial hiccup, which was handled very professionally, this was easily one of the most pleasant dealer interactions I have ever had. There are several dealers far more convenient to my location. I would not hesitate to pass over the closer dealers to re-visit Wabash Valley for any of my future vehicle needs.

We knew you came a long way and very much appreciate you giving us a chance to earn your business. It's not always and easy choice to buy a new car. We strive to make it the very best buying experience we can provide for you. I apologize for the online ad not being correct. We certainly appreciate your patience and kindness. We welcome you back any time for anything you need. You can always reach us through email for questions or advice. Thanks again for coming to see us and making the choice to buy here. We wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

• Great Service

Bought from Brandon Cole. Excellent and easy sales process! Highly recommend this dealership!

Thank you for being a great customer! We welcome you back any time for any of your vehicle needs!

• Urgent

Had a serivice appointment done in 45 minutes. I don't care what the boss says, you are okay! You need Lazy Boys in the customer waiting area.

Thank you and so glad you had a great service experience. We will work on those Lazy Boys.

• Service Department

Thank you Gareth for being a loyal customer. We always enjoy your visits. Glad to know we did an exceptional job by your standards!

Tues-10/28 appointment to check engine light. Ran test was Air PumpHad phone message pump in Wed-10/29. Made appointment for Thurs-10/30. Excellent service

• awesome experience buying a car here

I started a new job and wanted a newer car. I went online, prior to going to the dealership, and looked at what cars were available. I found the one that fit my needs and decided to go see it on my next day off. My husband went with me after he got off work. We chose this dealership based on what some of my coworkers said about the dealership in the town where I live and work. I heard not too many good things about that dealership and talked to my husband about it. He was ok driving up to an hour or more to get a car. We got to the dealership and saw the car we had previously looked at and were walking towards it. One of the sales people came out to talk to us about it. We were very adamant that we wanted that particular car and the he was good about not trying to pressure us into a larger, more expensive car. We sat down with him and went over all the details. We were so nervous about not getting approved. But luck was on our side. We were approved and the whole process was painless. Even the sales person's boss congratulated us on our new car. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. It is a clean facility full of nice employees. Oh, it was also cool that they offered me a drink and had my choice (I am super picky). :)

Thank you so much for shopping with us. We do have to brag on having the best sales team around! Always very friendly and customer oriented. We take a lot of pride in our "no pressure" sales. We're very pleased to hear that you had a pleasant buying experience. Enjoy that new car! Come back to see us for all of your vehicle needs!

• Josh is amazing

Josh was very helpful, he was prompt, did what he said I was going. Very good experience.

Thank you Nicole! We are so happy to have great customers like you! Please feel free to contact us anytime for anything!

• Jeep Patriot Sport

JoAnn Richey was awesome, she worked on figures and got us the very best rate for our loan.

Thank you for shopping with us and for the kind words! I enjoyed working with you and look forward to helping you with all of your vehicle needs in the future. Hope you are enjoying your new Jeep!