Sam Leman Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM - Peoria

Sunday Closed Closed
New (877) 384-3952 (877) 384-3952
Used (888) 610-4819 (888) 610-4819
Service (888) 432-1681 (888) 432-1681

Great experience very well recommended

Wilson was very helpful, was able to work with my time schedule and stay later to finish the deal. Recommend Wilson for anyone’s car buying

Great buying experience!

Tim Cannon made sure we got exactly what we wanted without pressuring us into something we didn't want like most other dealerships. I highly recommend him for your automobile purchase.

Salesman Tim Cannon

Just bought a car with Tim Cannon, he was great to work with and helped to make the transaction easy. THANK YOU!!! I would recommend using Tim when you go in there!!!!

Bought 2021 Gladiator at Sam Leman Peoria Illinois

Good to deal with. Bought a new 2021 Jeep Gladiator. We worked with Dennis Scott. He came in on his day off to finish the deal and show us the features of the Gladiator. Got a great price on our trade-in that we also bought there 3 years ago.

I needed to downgrade

Adam Lentz is great! I recommend if you get a vehicle go to him! He understood my needs, and the type of vehicle I wanted.

Dread car buying

Adam was a great salesperson. I felt very comfortable with him and he was not at all over bearing. He made my car buying experience very pleasant!

Awesome!

Wilson was awesome! Made the entire process super quick and painless! Great communication while impatiently awaiting the arrival of my new car! Extremely pleased with my vehicle and purchasing experience!

Great service

Kyle was was incredibly helpful. He was very prompt in finding me a vehicle and had open communication through the whole process. Highly recommend him and his team!

Wilson's the Man!!!!!!!!!

Freaking Wilson!!!! This guy is the best non-pushy sales person I have ever had the pleasure to work with. He made it feel like I had a friend in the car business. I told him what I wanted and where I needed my payments at and he did it. Just like that! I would definitely recommend Sam Leman and will continue to go as long as they have Wilson. Lol

I had a great experience working with Mike Abboud, he was...

I had a great experience working with Mike Abboud, he was not pushy, explained the buying process, and took time to explained all the features, very impressive, I will comeback to buy another car from him