Sam Leman Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM - Peoria

New 877-384-3952 Dealer Website
Used 888-610-4819 Email Dealer
Service 888-432-1681

• You guys are the best!

I came to your dealership after seeing the truck of my dreams. Scott was able to set me up with a great deal on it. When looking for a vehicle make sure you come to Sam Leman of Peoria and ask for Scott Watkins.

• I love my Mariner

I had wrecked my car and was looking for a suv. Scott was able to find me the perfect one. When looking for your next vehicle come see Scott Watkins at Sam Leman of Peoria.

• Thanks Scott!

Scott was able to get the perfect vehicle for me. Come see Scott Watkins at Sam Leman of Peoria for your next purchase.

• Fantastic Car Buying Experience!

Thank you, Tim Cannon, for such an easy car buying experience. From start to finish, you were awesome and we will definitely be back!

• wendy

Have been out there twice this month, and purchased two used cars. My kids are thrilled with their new "used " cars and Tom Taylor was wonderful ! Thank you Sam Leman- Wendy

• Go see Dan

Dan helped us get what we were looking for and was easy to deal with..will be going tback to see him again

• Got a new truck from Jengyuan!

Talked to Jengyuan over emails for over a week. very professional throughout the process. Got the truck I wanted at the price I needed. Thanks!

• Great deal

Great experience very helpful thank you Chuck king..

Great experience very helpful thank you Chuck king..

• Great buying experience

I spoke with James "blue" Skelton about wanting a car that better suited me financially. He not only went out of his way to have the car brought to the Peoria location, but also did an outstanding job working with me on my trade in. I will always mention his name to anyone I know who is also looking for a car. It was a great buying experience.

• Thanks Jengyuan for getting me into a car!

Genuine helped me get into a car when nobody else could! very nice with my family throughout the process. appreciate it.