Sam Leman Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM - Peoria

• You guys are the best!

I came to your dealership after seeing the truck of my dreams. Scott was able to set me up with a great deal on it. When looking for a vehicle make sure you come to Sam Leman of Peoria and ask for Scott Watkins.

• Jengyuan Yu was great!

JenYuan told me he could get my son into the truck he wanted. He didn't lie. Sure enough, he was able to drive home the same night.

• Thanks to Jengyuan, we were able to get into a car

Turned down everywhere, Genuine gave us good reason to come in, and boy did he deliver! We drove home in just a matter of hours after talking to him. Thanks, and go see GENUINE!

• Got my truck

Scott was able to find me a truck that fit my budget. Come see him at Sam Leman of Peoria when you are looking for a vehicle.

• Great experience!

Thanks Scott for the awesome car! You were able to get me just what I wanted.

Thanks Scott for the awesome car! You were able to get me just what I wanted.

• Great place

Went to this dealership looking for a new car. I purchase a brand new Jeep Patriot from Andrew. The process was a breeze and Andrew was really friendly. Highly recommend you check sam Leman out!

• 2016 300S Chrysler

James was a great dealer in my opinion. My car he sold me is in great condition and runs great. I am proud I got a salesman as knowledgeable as James.

• Sam Leman is great

Went to Sam Leman and worked with Dan. Not only did i get the car i wanted but the process was very easy. Will only go see them in the future!

• Mr Genuine was awesome

Genuine helped me out when nobody else would! Thank you sir.

Genuine helped me out when nobody else would! Thank you sir.

• Jengyuan Yu was great!