Sam Leman Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM - Peoria

(5.0) 392 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• You guys are the best!

I came to your dealership after seeing the truck of my dreams. Scott was able to set me up with a great deal on it. When looking for a vehicle make su...re you come to Sam Leman of Peoria and ask for Scott Watkins.

• Tammy

I would recommend shopping for your next vehicle at Sam Lehman and ask for Adam Lentz... he was great with us. The finance team worked with me to get... the price I needed and felt comfortable with.

• Great experience

In my quest for the perfect vehical Jared Fehr was very helpful. I would recommend him and this dealership to anyone! He was friendly honest and knowl...edgeable.

• Great service

Dan was excellent and got us the right car we wanted at an affordable price. Would recommend him to anyone!

• Great Experience

Low pressure buying experience, prices were better than many dealerships in the QC area.

• Buying 2018 jeep

Our time at the dealership was very good. Every time we come in it has been a positive experience . Scott Watkins was very good and helpful . Rick was... , as always, great also. Thanks guys!!!

• New car for wife

Came in to talk to Adam lentz on a Saturday and walked out with two new vehicle's Monday night was quick and easy and made our dinner plans that night... like we were told

• Excellent Service

I want to thank Sam Leman dealership in Peoria,IL and especially Scott Watkins for the excellent service he provided. We were in need of a car, quick...ly and Scott caringly took the time to do the research needed to find the car that was a perfect match for us. Many options were provided to us with absolutely no pressure to make a decision. I must say it was one of the most painless car buying experiences that I have ever had! After purchasing the car, there were a few minor details to follow-up with. Again, Scott quickly responded to our requests and expeditiously followed-up with our requests. Thank you to everyone at Sam Leman for taking such great care of us. You have earned some loyal customers!

• Wonderful Experience

We visited the dealership looking for a truck. We were greeted by Kyle. He found us the perfect truck at a great price. The deal was quick, easy an...d hassle free. Kyle was a great salesman. I would highly recommend Sam Leman and Kyle. P.S. We love our Dodge Ram!!

• Customer

Alex Bridges was good to work with and I would wot with him again. However, there were a few minor issues with the vehicle we purchased that needed ta...ken care of in the service department and the gentleman who helped me in the service depatment did not make me feel like a valued customer. His attitude left me feeling as if he thought my expectation of having the issues fixed was unreasonable. I won’t be using Sam Leman in Peoria for service!

Sam Leman Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM - Peoria