Sam Leman Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM - Peoria

New 877-384-3952 Dealer Website
Used 888-610-4819 Email Dealer
Service 888-432-1681

• You guys are the best!

I came to your dealership after seeing the truck of my dreams. Scott was able to set me up with a great deal on it. When looking for a vehicle make sure you come to Sam Leman of Peoria and ask for Scott Watkins.

• Awesome

Overall the buying experience was seamless and everyone was very helpful. The last car I purchased from another dealership was such a horrible experience I was weary about doing it again but thankfully dealing with Sam Leman was fantastic.

• Great place

This was our first process in buying a car, and they were great.

This was our first process in buying a car, and they were great.

• Best dealership to purchase a vehicle !

Thanks to Tim Cannon my son bought the Jeep Wrangler sport he has been wanting. Tim is very honest and professional. If you are out looking to purchase a new vehicle be sure to seek him out! He is top notch.

• These are the guys to work with!!

Went to the dealership recently to trademark my wife's old car in. We had an appointment to work with Andrew Pizzonia and he was awesome! He worked to save us a ton of money on a brand new 17 Dodge Journey. We are very happy with the purchase. Go see Andrew!!

• Jengyuan was great!

Thank you for helping me get into a vehicle at a payment i could afford. Go see Jengyuan if you need help getting into a vehicle

• Dan was great

If you're gonna shop for a car go see Dan at Sam Leman. He helped me get into my Charger with no stress. I'll see him from now on!

• Excellent car

Bought a new Jeep and i absolutely love it and got a great deal thanks to Dan. He was a great salesman and got me an amazing deal. I recommend him to everyone!

• Thank you JengYuan!

Jengyuan contacted me immediately, got me the best price around, and I was able to come in and pick up my car with no hassle or time wasted. Thanks!

• I love my Mariner

I had wrecked my car and was looking for a suv. Scott was able to find me the perfect one. When looking for your next vehicle come see Scott Watkins at Sam Leman of Peoria.